Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Stanbic IBTC Bank job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. Stanbic IBTC Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices. Join Stanbic IBTC Bank careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Technology Shared Service
Job ID: 63794
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-Time Regular
Career Area: Engineering
- The primary objective of Technology Shared Service is to provide the disciplines that ensure the collective effort and output of the Technology organisation translates solely to sustainable high-quality Technology services that help to achieve the Stanbic IBTC Bank’s business objectives.
- Drive the formulation and delivery of Technology Strategies ensuring continuous alignment with the Stanbic IBTC Nigeria’s business strategies
- Lead Business Management function in support of the Head, Technology & Operations of Stanbic IBTC Nigeria
- Oversee reports and presentations on Technology performance
- Oversee Technology Business Control team
- Identify, report and resolve financial risks and issues
- Manage manpower resources for the Technology Department of Stanbic IBTC Nigeria in collaboration with People and Culture
- Oversee Production Assurance and Customer Care team responsible for Service Operations, Service Transition and Service Design
- Benchmark service levels against other banks with a view to improving our services.
- First Degree
- Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience in Technology Service Management
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the implementation of ITIL Processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Service Asset & Configuration Management, Availability, Capacity and Financial Management processes
- Minimum of 5 years experience in project delivery
- Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)/IT Service Management qualification
- Project Management Certification.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online