Mopheth Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Mopheth Group job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Mopheth Group is an organization with a sound corporate culture that advances effectiveness and productivity. We firmly have confidence in giving the best of administrations and items with the development of profoundly proficient work force which satisfy worldwide guidelines. Our main goal is giving, inventive quality items and incredible administrations. Our vision is straightforward; addressing needs. Mopheth Group offers a stage that gives you admittance to fundamental items and administrations which are absolutely certified and obtained from the most true channels. Considering our vision, Mopheth is energetic about addressing your necessities in your usual range of familiarity calm. Join Mopheth Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Mopheth Group Recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Strategy
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Business lead for the Company’s Transformation programme. A holistic transformation programme, with intent to shape the future of Mopheth by proactively introducing specific measures to help accelerate the company’s business and financial performance. These measures will make the organization more agile, and the business more sustainable, efficient, innovative, and profitable.
- Supports Mopheth’s Corporate Strategic and growth process. Support Leadership team in delivering the Company’s strategic planning process, driving strategic initiatives, running consulting-style engagements to pursue the top strategic issues.
- Providing leadership for the implementation of the Transformation Program, coordinating, and directing activities to achieve the overall objectives of the organization.
- Develop the Portfolio Strategy and Delivery Plan to align with the overall strategy and plan of the organization.
- Lead enterprise-wide execution of the Transformation project: end-to-end business transformation initiative for business differentiation, sustainable market leadership, process optimization, network/infrastructure leverage, revenue growth and cost-reduction.
- Ensure the portfolio evolves as needed to reflect changes in overall strategic objectives and business priorities.
- Drive the Transformation agenda and value capture initiatives within the Transformation office to consistently deliver efficiency and set a platform for increased commerciality.
- Support the development and implementation of corporate and business segment strategic growth initiatives across the organization through rigorous project management.
- Assist in creating platform for business improvement ideas generation.
- Review and evaluation of business cases to support strategic initiatives.
- Support business leaders in developing implementation plans, risk identification and risk mitigation strategies.
- Liaise, collaborate, and maintain strong working relationships with key personnel from each business segment/unit while efficiently program managing initiatives.
- Identify, understand, and include the stakeholders for the business transformation program. Analyze their interests and the power of their influence and develop a communication management plan to engage and influence stakeholders.
- Identification of processes and areas constituting initiatives execution delays and advising on resolution.
- Monitoring, control and periodic reporting of execution status of strategic initiatives.
- Plan and track transformation targets with performance indicators. Align monthly, quarterly, or yearly plans for financial impacts to the organizational profit & loss structure.
- Motivate, encourage and inspire the development of a strong, efficient and effective professional team operating ethically and with a clear focus on delivering outcomes.
- First Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Marketing, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related quantitative discipline from a recognized university
- Business/Finance related Postgraduate/Professional qualification is an added advantage
- Professional Services/Consulting experience.
- Minimum of ten (10) years post NYSC experience in a similar research, analysis, and strategic business support role (e.g., planning, finance, accounting or consulting).
- Includes at least 3 years in a managerial role in a retail sector.
- Excellent communication, possessing influencing and relationship building skills and the ability to simplify complex concepts for a wide audience including executive levels
- Pragmatic with a strong analytical and problem solving ability. Ability to devise logical methods/approaches
- Very strong (well above average)MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint skills
- Highly collaborative team player
- Results-oriented, takes the initiative mentality
- Demonstrates a highly analytical work ethic/approach
- Strong project management skills, including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end and manage multiple priorities/projects simultaneously.
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.