Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. Our core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘day-to-day needs’ of the populace through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa. We are focused on boosting local production capacity to generate employment, reduce capital flight and increase local value addition. See more Dangote Group Job vacancies Here >>
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, [fulldate]
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Security
- Manage the physical security of the respective plant’s facilities, assets, installations, and personnel in the assigned location
Also Apply For Wema Bank Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop work schedules for Security Officers in assigned plant in line with the approved security plan and program.
- Conduct a physical inspection/ review of the plant to identify potential security incidences.
- Ensure the plant’s facilities, assets, installations, and personnel are secure in compliance with approved security policies and procedures.
- Respond to security requests/ emergency situations and take adequate steps to resolve security issues.
- Oversee and direct the activities of Security Officers to ensure adherence to the defined work schedule.
- Participate in relevant programs at the designated plant to nurture a securityconscious culture among employees.
- Mobilize Security Officers to carry out detailed investigations of security incidents.
- Deal with reports of suspicious or potential risk observations, and escalate to the Plant Director where necessary.
- Coordinate the provision of firstlevel firefighting support in the incidence of fire breakout at the plant.
- Ensure all security occurrences are properly documented and records maintained and reported.
- Provide timely information to the Plant Director for the development and dissemination of security and incident reports.
- Provide justification for the unit’s operating expenses and obtain the required approval.
- Submit periodic activity reports to the Plant Director.
- Liaises with other security agencies to ensure effective support to the company’s operations.
- Articulates the training and logistics needs for the security Department’s optimal functions.
- Forges strong and firm connections between departments by reducing friction.
Also Apply For UNICEF Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field
- Rank of Brigadier General in the Army or equivalent
- 20 years experience in industrial security/Government Intelligence Agencies/Armed Forces.
Skills and Competencies:
- Basic understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations, and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- A sound understanding of DCP’s security requirements and ability to deploy bestfit systems.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of security systems and law enforcement practices.
- Sound knowledge of physical and security risk management approaches
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Very good problemsolving skills.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Fatgbems Petroleum Company Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.