9mobile Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This 9mobile Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
9mobile is a proudly Nigerian private limited liability company empowered by a Unified Access Service License from the Federal Government of Nigeria in March 2007 to deliver a broad range of telecommunication services nationwide across the voice, data and enterprise services spectrum. 9mobile was formerly trading as Etisalat Nigeria, the official first call on the network was made on March 2008 and subsequently commenced commercial operations in Nigeria on October 2008, with a groundbreaking offering – ‘0809uchoose’. The offer allowed Nigerians to choose and own their preferred unique mobile phone numbers. Join 9mobile Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
9mobile Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the Position below:
Job Title: Head, Retail & Franchise
Job ID: IRC4508
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Plan, direct and coordinate retail sales activities ensuring consistent and qualitative service delivery to meet customer needs.
- Keep abreast of trends in customer taste and demand and device strategies for effectively marketing EMTS products towards the achievement of overall corporate objectives
- Continuously review the retail sales division’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved improvement initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Identify required resources, personnel and funding to achieve the division’s strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Implement the retail sales division’s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Plan and manage the human and material resources of the retail sales division to optimize performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Maintain awareness of market trends, customer needs and competitor initiatives and devise strategies to optimally utilize market opportunities.
- Ensure ongoing identification of new revenue streams for the retail business and provide inputs in the development process.
- Champion ongoing performance reviews of EMTS’s retail outlets and identify and recommend opportunities to optimize productivity and increase profitability.
- Foster and maintain strategic relationship with key customers, dealers and licensees.
- Review value propositions tailored to meet specific sector/segment needs and present suggestions to Line Manager.
- Define headcount and allocation plan for each geographic Retail Sales region.
- Review commission and bonus models and present suggestions to the Line Manager.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various divisions within the Retail Sales department.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Monitor and control the budgetary needs of the Retail Sales division.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Line Manager.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
- First Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of Ten (10) years of relevant work experience, with at least three (3) years in a managerial role.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online