Workforce Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Workforce Group is a human resource firm that support businesses and organisations of varying size, structure and maturity across diverse sectors such as Technology, Telecoms, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Third Sector, FMCG etc. to enhance business performance, optimise for growth and achieve exceptional results. Join Workforce Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
Workforce Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Research
Job Type: Full-time
- The Head, Research will be expected to have a strategic view of the research team, strong fundamental research skills and be proficient in writing research reports.
Also Apply for: PepsiCo Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the strategic direction of the research team.
- Oversee the development of and implementation of a framework to ensure continuous analysis of the market and make information readily available for strategic decision making.
- Keep track of macro and microeconomic indicators and trends in the company’s operating environment and assess their short, medium and long-term impact on the business.
- Drive data and research analysis and oversee the production of high quality macro-economic reports and other market reports (i.e. equity market, bond market, fixed income etc.).
- Monitor industry trends and changes in the macro-economic environment, and oversee the preparation of insightful economic, industry and capital market reports on a periodic basis.
- Co-ordinate ongoing market intelligence, research and analysis to understand key trends and emerging opportunities for effective value-added client service.
- Provide research support, (including macro-economic and sector knowledge, investment recommendations, strategy analysis, interaction with clients, etc.) to the business units across the company.
- Ensure the integrity and correct interpretation of all marketing research information.
- Provide strategic leadership to the team as well as oversee projects and day-to-day tasks of the department.
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (6 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Finance, Accounting, Banking or other Finance related discipline from a reputable University with a minimum qualification of a Second Class Degree required. Additional professional qualification or a post graduate degree will be an added advantage
- At least 10 years experience in a similar capacity within a Financial Services environment.
- Good knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of research analysis.
- Knowledge and understanding of macro and micro environmental information, and the potential impact on the capital market.
- Good knowledge of the financial services industry, particularly the capital market and an appreciation of the dynamics of emerging markets.
- Ability to understand and interpret financial statements, good knowledge of financial modeling.
- Strong communication, report writing, presentation and inter-personal skills.
- Must be high energy and detail-oriented, as well as an organized self starter
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
- Highly analytical, strong research and analysis skills
- Ability to think strategically and holistically.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Carbon Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online