Workforce Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria open to all qualified candidates.
Workforce Group is a human resource firm that support businesses and organisations of varying size, structure and maturity across diverse sectors such as Technology, Telecoms, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Third Sector, FMCG etc. to enhance business performance, optimise for growth and achieve exceptional results. Join Workforce Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Workforce Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Research
Job Type: Full-time
- The Head, Research will be expected to have a strategic view of the research team, strong fundamental research skills and be proficient in writing research reports.
Also Apply for: PepsiCo Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the strategic direction of the research team.
- Oversee the development of and implementation of a framework to ensure continuous analysis of the market and make information readily available for strategic decision making.
- Keep track of macro and microeconomic indicators and trends in the company’s operating environment and assess their short, medium and long-term impact on the business.
- Drive data and research analysis and oversee the production of high quality macro-economic reports and other market reports (i.e. equity market, bond market, fixed income etc.).
- Monitor industry trends and changes in the macro-economic environment, and oversee the preparation of insightful economic, industry and capital market reports on a periodic basis.
- Co-ordinate ongoing market intelligence, research and analysis to understand key trends and emerging opportunities for effective value-added client service.
- Provide research support, (including macro-economic and sector knowledge, investment recommendations, strategy analysis, interaction with clients, etc.) to the business units across the company.
- Ensure the integrity and correct interpretation of all marketing research information.
- Provide strategic leadership to the team as well as oversee projects and day-to-day tasks of the department.
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (6 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Finance, Accounting, Banking or other Finance related discipline from a reputable University with a minimum qualification of a Second Class Degree required. Additional professional qualification or a post graduate degree will be an added advantage
- At least 10 years experience in a similar capacity within a Financial Services environment.
- Good knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of research analysis.
- Knowledge and understanding of macro and micro environmental information, and the potential impact on the capital market.
- Good knowledge of the financial services industry, particularly the capital market and an appreciation of the dynamics of emerging markets.
- Ability to understand and interpret financial statements, good knowledge of financial modeling.
- Strong communication, report writing, presentation and inter-personal skills.
- Must be high energy and detail-oriented, as well as an organized self starter
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
- Highly analytical, strong research and analysis skills
- Ability to think strategically and holistically.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Carbon Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online