Workforce Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Workforce Group is a human resource firm that support businesses and organisations of varying size, structure and maturity across diverse sectors such as Technology, Telecoms, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Third Sector, FMCG etc. to enhance business performance, optimise for growth and achieve exceptional results. Join Workforce Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Tuesday 21, March 2023
Workforce Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Project & Structured Finance
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
- Reporting directly to the MD, Investment Banking, the Head, Project & Structured Finance will be directly responsible for originating, structuring and executing client projects and acquisitions, divestitures and financial advisory mandates.
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (23 Positions)
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Screen new projects, define project description & scope and conduct feasibility studies to determine the financial viability of new ventures projecting cash flow & growth opportunities
- Prepare, Monitor and ensure cash flows, fund flows, Profitability Statements, IRRs, Payback periods, DSCRs, projected profitability and other financial parameters / reports to analyze inflow / outflow of funds and profits/surplus resulting thereof
- Coordination with Banks, financial Institutions and consultants to arrange syndication of and raise funds from various Financial institutions / Banks / lease finance companies
- Evaluate capital investment proposals and calculation of project /dividend IRR’s, DSCR’s, Sensitivity analysis etc
- Develop project plan and recommended deliverables and milestones
- Responsibility for business origination for the Capital Markets and Mergers & Acquisition teams
- Manage all activities related to funding tie-up & financial closure, up to disbursement.
- Research into past transactions to identify pricing, debt levels, trends and best practice
- Compile and prepare cost and performance reports as per cost accounting records rule (CARR), cost benefit analysis and critical analysis of cost reports; recommending necessary corrective actions.
- Conduct financial analysis of similar companies and / or Projects for benchmarking Ratios and performance tracking
- Liaise closely with regional/corporate finance function to ensure timely communication, compliance and consistency
- Liaison with regulatory authorities for sanctions & approvals
- Develop sector and product knowledge
- Active involvement in the other Investment Banking team development activities
- Set direction and manage day-to-day activities of team members.
- People management and coaching
Also Apply for: Khenpro Global Services Recruitment (9 Positions)
- First Degree or its equivalent from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Appropriate post-graduate or professional qualifications such as an MBA, CFA, MSC in Finance or ACA
- Typically, a minimum of 10 years relevant experience gained in investment banking or consulting environment of which at least three (3) years must have been spent in a management position
- Experience of large, highly complex assignments would be well regarded
- Experience of Capital Markets Transactions including Scheme of Mergers/Scheme of Arrangement
- Commercial understanding and business acumen.
- A very good understanding of rating advisory and listing requirements necessary to facilitate the issuance of bonds in the Nigerian capital markets.
- Financial modelling.
- Negotiating skills
- Interviewing skills
- Risk Management
- Strong marketing, relationship management, networking and negotiation skills.
- Client Service
- Business Management (including Project Management skills)
- Innovation and Knowledge Sharing
- Personal Effectiveness (i.e. influence, managing change, resilience, initiative, adaptability, energy, integrity, analysing and solving problems, teamwork, communication – written and oral)
- Must be high energy and detail-oriented, as well as an organized self starter
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
- Marketing, Networking, Business Acumen, Relationship Management, Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, Project Management
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Opay Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online