Workforce Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Workforce Group is a human resource firm that support businesses and organisations of varying size, structure and maturity across diverse sectors such as Technology, Telecoms, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Third Sector, FMCG etc. to enhance business performance, optimise for growth and achieve exceptional results. Join Workforce Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Tuesday 21, March 2023
Workforce Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Origination & Client Coverage (Public Sector)
Job Type: Full Time
- This individual is based in Abuja and is responsible for originating deals in the public sector for the different arms of the business.
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Employment (11 Position)
- In charge of the origination and client coverage efforts by the Group in Abuja, with a focus on taking advantage of the public service presence in the state capital to win mandates across Financial Services, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications and the public sectors.
- Responsible for originating and closing deals, as well as developing relationships with prospective clients in the public sector.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities in Abuja that fall within the ambit if the Group business and liaising with the necessary team to ensure the opportunities are duly harnessed.”
- 5 – 7 years experience in a relationship management or deal origination role where the individual has built appreciable relationships in the public sector.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Proten International Recruitment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online