About Alert Microfinance Bank:
Alert Microfinance bank formally BOIG Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider in Nigeria, with core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to MSME, Private and Public Sectors. See more Alert Microfinance Bank Job vacancies Here >>
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 03, June 2023
Alert Microfinance bank Employment are to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Treasury & Investment
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For First Bank of Nigeria Limited Employment (7 Position)
Roles and Responsibility
- The primary responsibility of the Head of Investment is to supervise and support the company’s activities to achieve profitability and productivity and ensure full compliance with Alert Group Policy and Procedures, particularly to support the liability generation and relationship management objectives of the group.
- Identification and development of the strategy for sustained liability generation
- Monitoring and managing the bank’s liquidity.
- Fund mobilization;
- Risk analysis;
- Debt Facilities Management;
- Oversee the management of the bank’s investment funds.
Relationship / Stakeholder Management:
- Work closely with other company Senior Management Executives to set and achieve the long-term vision for the company based on a thorough understanding of the long-term market and economic trends that will affect the future of the investment business and the firm’s Vision and Mission;
- Develop/Define future business strategies and goals aimed at achieving the organization’s objectives;
- Grow the volume and value of transactions through asset and customers diversification, thus translating them into revenue growth areas;
- Identify and build high-quality client relationships within various segments of institutional investors and high-net-worth clients;
Also Apply For ShepherdHill Security Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Will be in charge of developing a suitable Wealth Management unit in the company;
- Oversee all aspects of transaction life cycles: Client sourcing, Marketing, Due diligence, negotiation, Documentation, and Closing;
- Ensure the highest standards of service delivery;
- Build and further develop a team of highly capable professionals who would help achieve the mission of the firm;
- Collaborate with clients to manage their investment portfolios according to their risk appetite and investment goals;
- Interface with the Finance and Operations functions to ensure smooth operations of the funds and portfolios;
- Develop strong internal relations with various departments to maximize firm-wide success and profitability;
- Preparation of Board and monthly ALCO reports;
- Preparation of weekly gap analysis for planning and decision-making.
- Interest rate risk management and development of risk mitigation strategies;
- Develop policy & procedure manual for treasury and investment operations with adequate controls incorporated.
Training and Supervision
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have experience from an asset management company
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2023.
Also Apply For Plan International Recruitment (6 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.