Gabsyn Peyzs Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Gabsyn Peyzs Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Gabsyn Peyzs Limited is a local area of youthful vertical versatile business visionaries and experts who are building a worldwide aggregate comprised of a few vehicles that give an amazing chance to ease up the weight of living , bring arrangement adding and esteem based items to the individuals from the local area. We are keen on conveying greatness, quality, and rapid administrations while reliably enchanting all partners , extending our client base, and global heritage. We are a speed setting association with a target to fabricate a powerful arrangement of organization, focused on making outstanding straightforwardness, lucidity, and commitment of the business climate. Join Gabsyn Peyzs Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Gabsyn Peyzs Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales
- We are looking for an experienced sales executive to shape our sales organization and scale revenue to the next level.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for architecting a sales strategy and building out a team of Account Executives and SDR’s across enterprise and mid-market sales.
- The person should be excited by selling into new markets, strategizing next steps, negotiating complex deals and beating the competition in head to head opportunities.
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Assists in the development of the sales plan. Prepares forecasts and KPI reporting for the sales leaders, CRO, and upper management, for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Land and expand: build process and funnel for manual top-down reachout, onboarding, activation, and expansion
- Evangelize the product and personally help close largest deals
- Work collaboratively across teams – including Engineering, Product and Marketing
- Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet your sales objectives
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally.
Skills and Qualifications
- 7 years of relevant sales experience including management of SDR and AE functions and a track record of exceeding quota
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership and team building skills.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2022.
Also see: Kudi Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.