Alpha Mead Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Company established to provide robust business support services to national and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services. Join Alpha Mead Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Job Title: Head of Project & Power Management Services
Also Apply for: Guaranty Trust Holding Company Employment (4 Positions)
Energy / Power Management Services:
- Develop, coordinate, and implement strategies to reduce energy consumption.
- Monitor and review the effectiveness of energy and power consumption at various sites
- Co-ordinate with vendors on design, delivery, and support of Power systems
- Audit various facilities from commercial and residential facilities for energy efficiency.
- Prepare detailed schedules of work, feasibility studies, and cost estimates.
- Lead the development of optimizing strategies for resource planning, wholesale power contracting, operations planning, risk management, and power scheduling to ensure maximization and cost-effectiveness of opportunities
- Plan, evaluate, and administer the implementation of all hardware and software improvements to the power management and its associated peripheral control systems in order to enhance the electric and control system.
Also Apply for: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Devise policies and systems for vending energy and help with contract negotiations.
- Provide technical advice and offer training on energy efficiency.
- Prepare specifications, drawings, and tender documents for building services, improvement, or plant replacement work, including obtaining statutory approvals;
- Ensure accurate records are maintained and energy monitoring data is collected regularly.
- Monitor the status of the buildings in order to identify areas where energy is wasted or energy efficiency needs improvement, analyzing utility usage in order to develop conservation projects.
- Provide technical support and consultancy on commercial projects, programmes, and general studies in the area of power management and power distribution throughout all project phases;
- Develop feasibility studies, project reviews, and evaluation of procurement proposals;
- Conduct inspections and energy surveys on site
- Develop initiatives for power sustainability
- Liaise with and provide technical support to mechanical and electrical design engineers on new and refurbishment projects regarding sustainability, energy, and water conservation.
Project Management Services:
- Responsible for coordinating compliance Quality, HSE, and Technical Compliance teams on site.
- Liaise and negotiate with contractors, the building supplies industry, council services, and other relevant organizations
- Develop timelines for the completion of certain milestones for a given project
- Develop presentations to investors, business partners, and company executives concerning different project phases
- Effectively coordinate the planning and implementation of the project; set up a project plan which defines the scope, objectives, and goals of the project.
- Review the conditions of project sites using Eye-on-site inspections, weekly, quarterly and monthly reports.
- Plan, schedule, and monitorproject timelines and milestone achievement
- Prepare a progress report on the status of the project
- Managed quotation submission to the client via an online portal
- Execute other assignments as directed by the Head, Commercial & Special Projects
Also Apply for: U.S. Mission Employment (6 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Power Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 years of experience overseeing power management services in a Real estate or facility management environment
- Technical experience in the utility industry is required
- Sound business initiatives
- Excellent experience in facility management operations
- Effective Project planning and reporting
- Knowledge and experience in AC/DC Systems
- Energy generation and storage technologies including carbon-neutral electric energy, conventional energy, and renewable energy such as wind, biomass, geothermal, solar, concentrating solar, and hydroelectric
- Wholesale power procurement processes, power scheduling, energy hedging practices, and energy portfolio risk management
- Effective Communications skills (Written and verbal)
- Teamwork & Team Orientation
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Sound people management skills
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Conversant with the usage of Microsoft office applications like Excel, Microsoft word, etc.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work with people with diverse orientations.
Application Closing Date