Jumia Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Jumia Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa with over 5,000 employees in more than 20 African countries. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live.E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive. Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation. Join Jumia Nigeria career team today, and be part of our success story.
Jumia Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Planning & Performance
Employment Type: Full-Time
Department: Commercial – Commercial Planning
- Monitoring monthly performance across the group and full PnL identifying and conducting root cause analysis on deviations ensuring all departments are aligned with the expected trajectory.
- Managing the reporting and tracking of A/B testing and follow up of actions that lead to high impact usage/profitability improvements.
- Working with heads of functions to close monthly budget forecast and plan.
- Suggest the defining and implementation of performance steering actions to growth in the profitable usage of Jumia.
- Giving weekly visibility on key deviations versus Business Plan for the group.
- Weekly assessment of the results of growth initiatives (AB tests on shipping fees, Vouchers, Success Rate).
- Weekly assessment of business profitability and usage and suggestions for improvement in these KPIs (change in customer fees, commissions, vendor fees, etc.).
- Ad hoc analysis on high-impact areas of the business (Customers churn rate, Repurchase rate across category, etc.).
Qualifications & Experience
- Top Business / Engineering Schools and Universities.
- 5+ years experience.
- A significant experience in ecommerce, management consulting, venture capital, company creation or category management (retail) would be appreciated.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel (VBA would be a plus).
- Ability to analyze large data sets to make strategic decisions.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Advanced analytical skills
- Advanced communication skills
- Fast learner
- Resistant to stress
- Independent with a strong ability to go further than the expectations
- Strong desire to pursue a career in Jumia
- A unique experience in an international, entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- An unparalleled personal and professional improvement as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
- The opportunity to be part of a team full of talented people with the best backgrounds
Application Closing Date