Bolt Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Bolt Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Bolt Nigeria is one of the fastest growing transportation company in the world with about 30M satisfied customers in over 30 countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable. Join Bolt Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story
Bolt Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of People, Africa
- To further drive our mission and business success, we need a top-notch people organization that can take us to the next level. We expect you to think outside of the box of traditional HR and to develop an approach that combines the needs of people as well as the bottom line of the business.
- By demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of our business and the intricacies of Bolt’s high-growth, multi-vertical environment you connect the business strategies required for success to people strategies and talent actions.
- You act as a trusted adviser and partner to the Country Management in Africa and their teams and provide consulting and coaching on organizational design, and effectiveness, define a fit for purpose talent strategy, and ensure employee development and engagement.
- As the Head of People, Africa you will closely collaborate with your peers the divisional Heads of People and other People Teams like Recruiting, Talent Management, Diversity & Inclusion, Compensation & Benefits, and Learning & Development to use a team-based and agile approach to design and deliver high-quality, scalable and consumer centric People products and services.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
Mrethod of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should:
Click here to apply online