PalmPay Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
PalmPay Limited is a subsidiary of Transsnet Group is a Mobile Money Operator in Nigeria. The Company is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria and insured by NDIC. The Company commenced operations in 2019; with core investors such as Transsion Group, NetEase, Tecno Mobile and Mediatek with business presence spread across the Country. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for transactions such as transfer money, pay bills and shop online. We have over 5 million customers on our app and 50,000 Mobile Money agents across the country. We have big plans for 2022 and are building out an ecosystem of merchants, partners and services to meet our customer’s financial needs. Join PalmPay Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story
PalmPay Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Payment & IT Analyst
Also Apply for: Coca Cola Bottling Company (9 Positions)
- We’re looking for an experienced Head of Payment & IT Analyst who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa.
- The ideal candidate must have s deep insight and understanding of payment partners/products/channels including but not limited to NIBSS, Banking, Switching Companies, Settlement Companies, Payment Service Providers, Etc.
- Collaborate with the internal reconciliation, settlement, operations, product, research and development, compliance and other teams to fully understand payment channels, proactively identify and resolve problems in good time, provide timely feedback and ensure prompt resolution of issues and escalate where necessary.
- Lead and organize the team to analyze root cause of incidents, and ensure resolution within the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) time, review, and output the follow-up improvement measures and implementation plans.
- Have a grounded understanding and experience of integration platforms with most payment partners.
- Have a full and detailed understanding of IBSS/Interswitch/UPSL/Banks, their operational systems and IT abilities.
- Develop technical standard operating procedure document for products and services and having a good relationship with payment partners, especially with their IT and technical departments
- Ensure existing processes and mechanism are optimized to improve the efficiency and delivery of each collaborating department when solving problems.
- Have a good depth and experience of external and internal technology docking, and ensure prompt resolution of issues with external facing partners.
- Learn and adapt the technical support team’s capabilities to meet the demands of our customers most efficiently.
- Maintain high availability for all assigned critical services and related business impacting services.
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Provide two tier application support to production systems and identify any issue in
- Work with Level 1 Technical support, operations, sales and channels team with escalations, knowledge transfer, training, and mentoring.
- Ensure and enforce agreed application best practices, analyze systems to meet regulatory compliance.
- Develop and maintain accurate technical, software operations and support related documentation.
- Constantly gather information, research, and scope systems for complex issues, enhancement, and continual service improvement.
- Act as a Payment Channel resource during other projects as required
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or above. Major in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields,
- Minimum of 7 years Payment Channel and IT support experience in the financial or payment industry.
- Excellent communication, analytical, presentation and troubleshooting skills.
- Familiar with the payment channels and financial industry standards, specifications and regulatory frameworks.
- Technical depth in quality assurance will be an added advantage
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Jobrole Consulting Limited Recruitment (7 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online