SecurePoint Security Solutions Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
SecurePoint Security Solutions Limited is one of Nigeria’s leading security service providers. Established in 2016 with African and International affiliations. We provide all forms of security service like a man guarding, bodyguards, and close protection/VIP guards to corporate and residential organisations. Join Securepoint Security Solutions Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Securepoint Security Solutions Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (6 Positions)
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; and identify trends.
- Forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develop and enforce security protocols, policies, and procedures necessary for safeguarding lives and property.
- Prepare and control the budget for security operations to ensure delivery of high quality security services.
- Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements.
- Develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management.
- Train and implement training programs for all security operatives.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
Also Apply for: PepsiCo Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Assist with recruiting, orientation, and train security personnel on appropriate security rules and procedures.
- Oversee the coordination of staff during an emergency situation
- Assign guard duties to security personnel to ensure effective distribution of workload.
- Coordinate and oversee the deployment of armed men at all locations.
- Conduct and supervise the risk assessment exercise of clients locations.
- Keep track of incidents in order to evaluate them and recommend a course of action
- Oversee the installation of safety alarms within and around building premises
- Schedule shift patrol exercise to client locations to ensure a building/property is guarded at all times.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 6 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Carbon Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.