Platform Finance Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
Platform Finance is an experienced aggregation partner and we’re keen to see your lending business thrive. That’s why we focus on broker support that includes training and development, compliance, and expert guidance and mentoring. Let us help you build your broking business with quality finance products and robust processes that enable you to provide an extraordinary service to your clients. Join Platform Finance Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
Platform Finance Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Kuda Bank Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Monitor daily operations to ensure a free flow process, and also supervise the execution of daily tasks.
- Develop and enforce sound policies and structures for the growth of the company.
- Create a strong workforce by developing competent individuals in theoperations team
- Oversee the processing of centralized loans and other banking activities to ensure due process, accuracy and accountability are followed.
- Create and implement long term business plan to ensure continuity of business operations in the long run.
- Ensure client data is protected from the public and secured against fraud by enforcing access rights and verification levels.
- Develop financial back up plans to protect business operations in the event of major crises that could result in huge losses.
- Collaborate with heads of other units to develop best practices for successful banking operations.
- Manage company’s exposure to external and internal risks at the service delivery front, including but not limited to adherence to procedures, optimum cash management within set limits, and physical security of staff and assets;
Also Apply for: Workforce Group Employment (26 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in relevant professional qualification in banking and accounting from a reputable institution;
- Full awareness and appreciation of profit dynamics in a finance institution.
- 6 – 8 years’ experience in banking operations.
- Experience, awareness and appreciation of all aspects of balance sheet management in banking;
- Proven leadership and people management skills with a high level of commitment and enthusiasm.
- Proximity to the island is an added advantage.
N300,000 – N400,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
17th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Eye Foundation Hospital Group Recruitment (6 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.