Boctrust Microfinance Bank recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
BOCTRUST MICROFINANCE BANK is a financial institution licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to give social and economic Support to the lower middle class, working class and the economically active poor. We have different classes of banking products designed to meet your personal and business needs. As a Bank for the economically active poor and young MSMEs, our products are most convenient, efficient and highly streamlined with high level of turnaround time to meet your immediate needs. Join Boctrust Microfinance Bank careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Boctrust Microfinance Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Also Apply for: Guaranty Trust Holding Company Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Identify and mitigate operational risk.
- Thorough knowledge of bank operations functions
- Monitor and supervise daily operations to ensure a free flow process.
- Create a strong professional workforce by developing competent individuals in the banking operations team.
- Cash management and provision.
- Oversee the booking of loans and other banking activities in compliance with due process
- Ensure client data is protected from the public and secured against fraud by enforcing access rights and verification levels.
- Collaborate with heads of other units to develop best practices for successful banking operations
- Ensures the branch and vaults are opened and closed on a timely basis.
- Enforces dual control procedures at all times.
- Oversees teller duties and assists line with customer transactions during peak periods.
- Performs pre-audits to ensure ongoing adherence to compliance procedures.
- Stay informed of all deposit, business and consumer loan products.
- Maintains adequate cash supplies at the facility.
- Maintains proper teller and vault cash levels.
Also Apply for: Pruvia Integrated Limited Recruitment (30 Positions)
- Proficient use of bankone
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Knowledge of all regulatory policies and procedure
- Ability to recognize problems and apply Risk Management techniques to address them
- Strong planning, organizational and time management abilities
- Excellent Leadership, team management, developing and mentoring
- High-level influencing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Preferably Female.
N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
2nd September, 2022.
Also Apply for: Funar Secondary School Recruitment (11 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.