Compovine Technologies Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Compovine Technologies Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Compovine Technologies Limited is a leading technology company that specializes in both software and hardware supplies and services. The company was incorporated on 14th May 2004, with the sole aim of partnering businesses, corporate organizations and even individuals, by providing state of the art devices and software for various purposes that meet their needs and ensure operational efficiency. The Organization is currently focused on supplying businesses and institutions with the latest Information Technology products and services that ensure speed and efficiency in their operations. However, our plans for the future include expansion into other affordable IT products and services especially reliable application software for every home and Organization. Our head office is currently located at 2, Olu-Koleosho Street, Off Simbiat Abiola Way Ikeja, Lagos and branches across Nigeria: Abuja, Port Harcourt, Lokoja, Minna, Enugu, Jos, Ibadan, Kaduna, Kano and Lagos Island. Join Compovine Technologies Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Compovine Technologies Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Marketing
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Onitsha – Anambra, Benin – Edo, Ilorin – Kwara, Jos – Plateau, Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing strategic marketing campaigns to help achieve business results
- Ensuring that plans and messaging are aligned with business strategy, reinforce brand positioning and are delivered effectively to targeted audiences
- Designing and delivering scalable marketing programs and campaigns that provide value added content that is suited to clients’ and prospects’ needs as well as interests
- Supporting integrated marketing and communications across a variety of channels and vehicles– internal, external, PR, digital, social, web, etc.
- Acting as a brand champion both internally and externally and ensuring full compliance with the brand guidelines and messaging across all solutions
- Collaborating across teams to develop key messages for campaigns, programs and content syndication including thought leadership, market reports, surveys, and client success stories.
- Collaborating with different stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of strategic marketing plans including defining success criteria, measuring effectiveness of initiatives, and reporting on results
Also see: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Ensuring that marketing and communications efforts adhere to agreed timelines and managing expectations with various stakeholders
- Keeping up to date with market developments and competitor strategies.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Eng / BSc / B.Tech qualification with 10 – 15 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.