Montaigne Place recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s biggest extravagance skincare, corrective, scent, and prosperity retail organization. Established on the vision to give extravagance at its ideal, Montaigne Place furnishes an extraordinary refined shopping experience with our select offers. Montaigne Place right now has extravagance retail outlets across Nigeria. Our image’s portfolio cuts across various classifications. Join Montaigne Place careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Wednesday 07, June 2023
Montaigne Place Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Marketing and Brand Manager (Female)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Grade: Manager
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (23 Positions)
- Develops and executes strategies for the development of Montaigne target market at both corporate and outlet level.
- Proactively identifies and develops opportunities to build business for Montaigne through the introduction of new products and services, as well as enhancements to existing product/service lines.
- Responsible for coordinating and driving all activities required to prepare and open retail branches.
- Functionally reports into: Chief Operation Officer
- Administratively reports to: Managing Director
- Supervises: Head, Training
- Brand Manager.
Also Apply for: PepsiCo Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
Duties & Responsibilities
Merchandise Planning and Management:
- Liaise with the manufacturing/supply arm of Montaigne on orders, quantities, designs/assortments, delivery dates and payment terms in conjuction with the Managing Director
- Responsible for developing a price point policy by harmonising/aligning prices of distinct items of stock and determining standard marginal prices for all items
- Promote or reduces the prices of slower-selling lines while monitoring best selling lines
- Set and adjust prices and decide markdowns in conjunction with the Managing Director
- Develop merchandise budget for appropriate periods
- Work with Inventory Administrator to plan stock levels, move stock and making sure that the best selling items are always available
- Supervise the creation of visual displays and the overall appearance of each outlet.
Marketing Planning and Management:
- Responsible for researching the dynamics of the target market of Montaigne i.e. buying behaviour, purchasing power, age range, social status, profession etc. so as to develop marketing strategies to fit their unique lifestyles
- Utilize sales report from outlets to analyze customer insight and develop recommendations to ensure that business objectives are met.Identify new markets that might enhance the organisation’s bottom line
- Gather sales information from previous years to know statistics on returns, markdowns, and any inventory carry over
- Create an annual marketing plan and a budget to facilitate itInteracts with the design team on trend information i.e. new designs, latest wears and plan accordingly.
Also Apply for: Omnibiz Africa Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Develop and manage the Montaigne brand and all brands in the company’s portfolio
- Design and execute schedule for marketing/promotion of all company brands in all the outlets and their environs
- Designs and execute marketing strategies for all new designs to reach customers and communicate brand message
- Communicates with all outlets to ensure strategy integration and messaging aligns with overall Montaigne objective
- Designs and execute schedule for mass marketing/promotion of Montaigne in all the branches and their environs.
Key Performance Indicators
- Market share% Increase in sales and margin from promotions
- Launch of a customer loyalty scheme
- Number of new customers added to data base
- Number of new markets/outlets opened
- Number of new products as a result of researches
- Aligned marketing goals to overall organization objectives.
Also Apply for: Workforce Group Employment (26 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree with a minimum of 10 years experience.
- Sales and marketing
- Customer service
- Communications and media
- Administration and Management
- Public relations.
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Leadership qualities
- Negotiation skills
- IT skills
- Relationship management.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Opay Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.