Ringo Telecommunications is an indigenous Telecommunications company founded in 2004 to provide high quality and differentiated solution to customers in the mobile telecommunications industry. We are positioned as a value for money brand that provides a wide range of mobile communication tools, solutions and services in a synergistic manner. See more Ringo Telecommunications Job vacancies Here >>
Ringo Telecommunications Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Finance and Accounting
Job Type: Full Time
- This role is responsible for the budget planning, and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company, Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports. Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets. Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk.
Also Apply for Dangote Group Job Recruitment (41 Positions)
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Effective Management of Account Receivable and Payable / Achievement rate on debt recovery.
- Sufficiency, adequacy and reliability of accounting books, records and data.
- Effective cost control initiatives / reduction in enterprise wide operating cost
- Effectiveness and adequacy of the accounting, financial and risk management system
- Quality and timeliness of accounting and financial reports (e.g. monthly management account, etc)
- Effective management of tax liability and other regulatory obligations and requirements
- Effectiveness of fraud management and control measures
- Quality, timeliness and responsiveness of product costs and costing technique
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Finance and Accounting or related field; MBA or advanced degree in Accounting, Finance is a plus;
- Professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA or CFA
- 7-10 years Solid knowledge of all other finance operations including treasury, payments, accounting for foreign exchange transactions, controls in high volume either in financial sector or telecommunication.
- Strong analytical skill set both numerical as well as legal
- Advanced computer software skills, especially Excel (ability to work with complex formulas), PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong combination of technical, leadership, written & oral communication, team collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Proficiency in managing projects & programs and maintaining metrics
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns;
- Proficient user of accounting software;
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
N300,000 – N400,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2023.
Also Apply for Montaigne Place Recruitment 2023 (5 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.