PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
See latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
About The Company:
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is a unique shopper items gathering and trend-setter of a portion of the world’s most popular and cherished brands. Bringing on north of 130 years of ability, we work globally in painstakingly chosen created and developing business sectors that present the best essential potential for future development. Our top notch production network and circulation networks empower us to meet our worldwide customer needs and convey quality brands that add worth and improve regular daily existences. Join PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Digital Marketing
Job Requisition ID: JR000421
Location: Head Office, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Reports To: Marketing Director-HC
Also Apply for: Coca-Cola Bottling Company Recruitment (6 Positions)
- To drive Brand reach and penetration utilising knowledge of the digital world to activate the most appropriate digital marketing initiatives for each brand.
- To define the digital experience of a consumer ensuring this communicates the brand vision and any specific campaign messages. Utilise a thorough understanding of digital trends, the digital landscape and web analytics to develop digital strategies and measure their success.
- To work closely with the global digital team helping to ensure that digital activation aligns with group guidance on digital marketing strategy and technology standards.
- Provide a local market or regional expertise that will understand the local digital landscape plus provide appropriate education and support to the wider marketing team. The role will focus on integrating a digital thought process and highlighting opportunities into the general marketing strategy.
Significant Relationships (Internal & external):
- Regional Marketing team
- Brand Activation team
- Cross-functional teams from Finance, Commercial, Supply Chain, HR, NPD, Consumer Insight
- Advertising agencies & Service providers.
Also Apply for: Snapnet Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Turnover of unit
- Budget responsibility
- Team Size
- To act as an effective team member within the country/regional Marketing team
- Understand the Brand and Digital strategy set at a Category level to ensure this direction influences local activation.
- Gain a clear understanding of brand strategy/objectives and plan how these can be transferred into the digital experience of a consumer.
- Manage the Brand stakeholders with regular updates of plans and progress against the digital brand strategy
- To work closely with the Brand teams to build a clear understanding of the needs and wants of existing and prospective consumers
- To work closely with the Brand teams to support the development of content suitable for communication through digital media.
- To fully understand the local Digital Landscape and from this highlight the greatest opportunities for digital communications in the market/region.
- Analysis and interpretation of marketing data (customer data/online performance/web analytics) to understand any current activity and identify where the experience can be optimized.
Also Apply for: MainOne Cable Nigeria Employment (6 Positions)
- Measure and interpret the performance impact of the delivered initiatives with reference to the agreed KPI’s
- Create a clear view of industry best practice, with reference to latest websites, digital trends and emerging technologies
- Use this data, customer and industry insights and turn them in actionable initiatives that will deliver a step change in the digital consumer experience, including Search, eCRM, Digital Marketing, Social Media and onsite.
- Work closely with the Group Digital Marketing and Solutions teams to ensure that local initiatives are understood and there is an agreed program of work between the local and group teams.
- Contribute to the User testing and approval of the delivered solutions, ensuring that it fulfils the business requirements
- Manage the end to end delivery of identified initiatives where required
- To operate as an ambassador for Digital Marketing across the business.
- To develop, mentor and where appropriate manage more junior members of the team.
Internal & External Relationships:
- Select and manage external agencies
- Internally network effectively with category and digital managers from the group function.
Also Apply for: Kuda Bank Recruitment (7 Positions)
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Needed
- Possess a Degree level or equivalent in a Marketing related topic ideally with an Online or Digital element.
- Demonstrate strong experience in online usability and/or brand proposition development
- Proven understanding of designing and optimizing online consumer journeys
- Experience of turning consumer data and insights into actionable plans and strategies
- Experience of using web analytics (e.g. Core metrics, Google analytics)
- Knowledge of the latest in digital marketing trends and a thorough understanding of the digital landscape (Website, Social, Digital Marketing, Search and Mobile)
- Proven Planning and Project management skills.
- Superb decision making skills based on sound commercial judgment
- Superb communication skills. Ability to create successful relationships across the internal business and with external partners ideally with experience across a global organization.
- A real team player who is able to negotiate and broker a successful consensus via highly developed influencing skills.
- Ability to investigate new digital marketing channels and propose the strategy for integration into the Digital Marketing mix.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Hotel Capitol Recruitment (10 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online