Brit Property Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Brit Property Nigeria Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Brit Property Nigeria Limited is a reputable Real Estate Company Committed to providing landed properties and land banking investments. We have been in existence for over 10 years with commitment to land investment and sales in choice areas experiencing urbanization, we appreciate and understand the need(s) of like-minded future thinking individuals and groups, as well as investors and corporate bodies. A decision to do business with us will be a guaranteed step in the right direction as we are keen on helping our clients secure a generational future through Real Estate Investments and Asset Acquisition. In the words of Ray Brown, “the best time to buy a house is always five years ago” . We daresay the same philosophy applies to land and this over the years has informed our decision to make investment and ownership of land as affordable as possible with guaranteed Return on Investment. Join Brit Property Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Brit Property Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Customer Service
Also see: Wema Bank Plc Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Supervising the daily operations of the customer service department
- Creating a reliable customer loyalty program
- Ensuring all files are properly updated on property cloud
- At least one direct sale quarterly
- Recovering old dept for the company and reselling of existing client
- Setting customer service goals for team members and helping them reach those goals
- Attend weekly staff and departmental meetings
- Participate in team-building activities
- Persuade clients to complete payment
- Strategize on ideas and for improving customer service experiences
- Interacting with customers and handling customer queries and complaints in a timely manner
- Maintaining relationships with profitable customers
- Meet weekly departmental targets from renewals, and reselling of company’s products
- Place calls professionally according to the departmental rules at all times.
- Coordinate weekly site inspection of prospects and collate list of prospects from site inspection and promptly follow up to close the business
Also see: U.S. Mission Employment (7 Positions)
- Promptly send emails of ongoing development in our estate to clients
- Handle calls of existing clients received from the front desk personnel
- Making weekly and monthly reports and surveys
- Make research and come up with training ideas to develop your team members
- Staying current on the latest industry trends and techniques.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 4 – 6 years relevant work experience.
- Proximity to Ajah is very comulsory.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2022.