Metro Africa Xpress recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Metro Africa Xpress job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
We are a group of enthusiastic individuals and a main innovation empowered organization driven by a dream to tackle the portability challenges in Africa. We need to get individuals and products to their objections sans hitch. It is private as far as we’re concerned on the grounds that we grasp the disappointment of epileptic transportation. We are making versatility protected, reasonable, available, and supportable through the organization of superior execution advances and administrators. Join Metro Africa Xpress careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Metro Africa Xpress Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Customer Experience
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Head of Customer Experience who will strategically oversee all aspects of our Driver Welfare and Driver Operations.
- You will be a strategic thinker with strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- You will have strong research experience, an analytical mind and outstanding presentation skills.
- You will be highly analytical, a self-starter, results-oriented and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Create strategies that will Improve Training, Testing , Verification and Driving Experience for Max Champions
- Ensure our driver onboarding verification processes is top notch and meet international standards
- Ensure that the customer experience team works in collaboration with all other business functions, consistently delivering great end-to-end customer experience across stages, channels and touchpoints in the customer journey
- Measure and track delivery ROI on identified transformation opportunities for customer experience along with driving continuous process improvement culture across customer experience
- Build the Management Structure to effectively support 20,000 Champions
- Conduct research to find out more about customer behavior and preferences
- Create strategies that ensures optimal Driver welfare management
- Interact at executive/senior management level, proactively advocating for solutions and managing the customer escalation process
- Create and implement an analytics strategy for best in class service delivery. Leverage existing and additional relevant technologies for reporting and analytics across customer service and other customer facing functions/ channels
- Gather feedback, such as surveys, from customers to learn more about their experience with the company
- Proactively ensure the Academy team performs testing and training inline with best practice
- Ensure compliance with transportation laws and procedures
- Improve External Customer Experience via targeted process improvement
- Create strategies that ensures we have in place a world class customer service team
- Create Key Performance index across all teams
- Build the Driver Setup Organization to effectively support the rollout of 20,000 Champions
- Ensure Recruitment requirements attracts best Testers, Trainers, Data Entry, Welfare Analyst, Field Ops Analyst, Customer Service Agent, Verification Officers
- Create standardization around Emergency response flow and turn around time across all MAX locations
- Create proactive and reactive solutions to champions complaints
- Negotiate and ensure we have the best service offerings from Insurance companies to provide Family HMO for drivers across the platform.
What You’ll Need:
- B.Sc / BA qualification
- 10+ years’ general experience in customer satisfaction
- 5+ years in strategic leadership, strategic planning, product development, and management consulting in a fast paced global organization
- Deep understanding of technology, product management, and change management
- Deep understanding of marketing, sales, finance and operations
- High levels of energy and drive, willingness to work hard
- Experience in Mobility/Fintech/Gig-economy/eCommerce
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong planning, coordination and organizational skills
- Outstanding research and analytical abilities
- Strong Project and Program management skills
- Global leader and thinker with the ability to make quick strategic decisions
- Highly energetic, self-motivated & proactive
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2022.
Also see: Alneli Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with Document saved with your name and in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: We are committed to and encourage equal opportunity.