Kongapay recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Kongapay which is a subsidiary of the Konga Group is the biggest online mall in Nigeria. Kongapay has now become a key lever in the future of Konga’s growth and asnwe expand our services and locations we search for intelligent, innovative and adventurous people to build the future of Kongapay with us.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Tuesday 21, March 2023
Kongapay recruitment is for the position below:
Job Title: Head, Compliance & Risk Management
Also Apply for: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (5 Positions)
Kongapay Job Summary
- We are looking to add a Head of Compliance & Risk Management to our team, to coordinate and implement internal controls to ensure compliance with laws, regulatory requirements, policies, and procedures.
- Furthermore, the role involves developing standards and processes to guarantee that operations are carried out effectively; and we are efficient in detecting, preventing, and rectifying fraud and noncompliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness of all present systems, recommending changes and improvements were needed
- Assist in training and development of staff members as related to CBN compliance.
- Take charge of any audits by regulatory agencies or independent auditors.
- Provide monthly audit reports to the VP, CEO and board on any loses/leakages and potential loopholes in the system
- Develop recommendations for improving governance, risk management, internal controls, operating efficiency, and the adequacy of company records and record-keeping
Also Apply for: Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment (13 Positions)
- Investigate, as requested by senior management, fraud, embezzlements, and defalcations within Kongapay. Work in cooperation with law enforcement agencies in any such cases as deemed necessary.
- Evaluate internal audit efficiency and effectiveness and implement an ongoing development and improvement programme.
- Review, update and monitor Kongapay’s AML policy
- Evaluate international legal and regulatory standards, including but not limited to mobile money, international money transfer and cryptocurrency
- Update management on changes in local and international regulations that affect Kongapay
- Keep abreast on new innovations in the fintech space.
- Any other task assigned by line manager.
- 7 years legal experience
- 5-10 years fintech experience
- Startup experience preferred
- Ability to grasp highly technical concepts
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Discovering Talents Academy Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Head, Compliance & Risk Management” as the subject of the email.