Winock Limited is now recruiting for the position of Head of Brand Communications. Interested candidates should read details below and submit their CV via email address at the end of this page.
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Sunday 05, February 2023
Winock Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Brand Communications
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Shell Petroleum Development Company Recruitment
- Set style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term.
- Implementing and execute strategic brand initiatives to enhance visibility, trust and business growth.
- Monitor and ensure corporate brand integrity across all product segments, platforms (internal & external) and communication channels.
- Design and co-ordinate campaigns, advertisement and all kind of PR visibility on print, online and digital.
- Stay updated with global marketing and branding trends across financial and non-financial sectors.
- Accountable for all creative outputs inclusive of web promotional materials, selection of creative agencies, creative briefings, graphics, photography, etc.
- Responsible for the implementation of communications across all channels.
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Employment
- Plan and execute all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media.
- Assist with product development and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities
- Develop execution plans for thought leadership initiatives, where wide range of content is used in order to create bank and brand awareness, credibility and trust in the marketplace.
- Review contents on Web Media and other Mainstream Multimedia Marketing channels – New Media (Email, Digital – Blog, Online newspaper, social media) to ascertain that it meets the required standard and creates a good image for the bank.
- Prudently utilize communication and promotional item’s budget to ensure visible ROI.
- Carryout Competitor and customer analysis to gain insights on current developments
Our ideal candidate should:
- Possess a First Degree in Social Sciences with a minimum of 2nd class lower degree.
- Possess a Master’s Degree.
- Have a minimum of 10 years brand management experience in FMCG & finance environment.
- Have strong analytical skills.
- Have a strong social media and digital marketing experience.
- Be a creative team player, problem solver and innovative thinker.
- Have a high degree of integrity.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2023.
Also Apply for Uraga Real Estate Limited Job Recruitment
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.