Lily Hospitals Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Lily Hospitals Limited is a last growing private healthcare institutions in Nigeria with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent medical services. Since inception, we have remained at the forefront of providing and delivering quality patient-centered, responsive and technology-driven care across various locations in Nigeria to both citizens and foreign nationals. We offer a wide range of integrated health services which include: IVF, ophthalmology, radio-diagnostics, laboratory, pre-medical and hyperbaric services, neonatology, ICU care, minimal access procedures and other general medical and surgical services. Join Lily Hospitals Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Lily Hospitals Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Administration
Locations: Delta and Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Oversee the daily workings of hospital operations in Benin.
- Plans, manages, and implements schedules to ensure deadlines are met, and maintains a high-quality standard of service delivery.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
Operations / Admin Management:
- Supports the Clinical Director in the day-to-day running of operations
- monitoring and analysing the current system of operation to check its effectiveness, and working out a strategy for improvement
- managing day-to-day activities, analysing statistics and reading and writing reports
- Liaise with other team members, including interacting with managers of different areas of the organization, presenting findings to stakeholders and higher management as well as training and supervising new employees and tracking and measuring staff performance.
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
Planning and Controlling Change:
- To ensure all reporting lines/activities are performed as designed or in accordance with standard operational processes
- To identify training and development requirements of departmental staff and ensure a succession plan is in place and executed. To evaluate unique skills within team members and how to best utilize them in achieving the objectives of the organization.
- To manage staff production and admin related tasks in order to ensure optimal productivity and render quality service within the department
- To monitor requirements and organize resources timely in order to achieve required outcomes with regards to the SLAs
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost
- Coordinates activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements in the following areas; Supply Chain, Logistics,
- Responsible for the planning and coordination of daily operations
- Communicates with all relevant employees to ensure delivery times are met
- Plans, schedules, and reviews workload and manpower to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis
- Creates a detailed schedule based on strict deadlines
- Communicates any changes in process to relevant parties
- Monitors production standards
- Makes sure the working environment maintains access to quality equipment
- Follows up on interruptions to the work flow
- Confirms that health and safety regulations are followed
Also Apply for: Havana Specialist Hospital Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Minimum academic qualification of a B.Sc. in Operations Management, Engineering, Business Administration, Project Management or any related degree.
- 5 to 7 years relevant work experience preferably in the Health sector.
- Excellent customers service skills.
- Excellent, communication, interpersonal and people management skills.
- Excellent problem analysis and solving, project management skills
- Salary in line with industry standard
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: WTS Energy Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.