Robert Johnson Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021 portal is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Robert Johnson Nigeria Limited job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Robert Johnson Nigeria Limited (RC 205983) is an indigenous company that was incorporated in December 1992, but commenced effective operations in 1994, as a service provider on cash counting machines and cash handling equipment, and recently provides print solutions and managed services. In 2011 February, Robert Johnson acquired the sole Dealership of Lexmark International and introduced into Nigerian market the Lexmark range of products which is currently the leading and preferred brand by users/organizations for its durability, accuracy and ruggedness. Join Robert Johnson Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Robert Johnson Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Accounts
Employment Type: Full-time
Also see: Bolt Nigeria Recruitment (7 Positions)
Responsibilities for Robert Johnson Nigeria Limited Recruitment
- Posting of all cash and non-cash transactions on the ERP Accounting Software;
- Manage the Accounts Payables and Receivables;
- Manage the payroll processing functions;
- Final level approval and posting on the ERP Accounting Software of all requisitions, petty cash vouchers, etc.
- Raise and post-credit and debit memos where necessary;
- Reconciliation of the Account Payables and Receivables;
- Preparation and Presentation of quarterly and annual management accounts and financial budget inputs;
- Carrying out monthly Bank Reconciliation of all local and foreign currency denominated bank accounts;
- Filing of statutory tax returns such as Value Added Tax, Withholding Tax, PAYE, Pensions etc.;
- Liaise with the External Auditors on Financial and Allied Technical matters;
- Reconcile weekly bank deposit/withdrawals/transfer alerts and the accompanying e-mails with the Treasury Manager;
- Approve invoices, debit notes/credit notes for all trade and sundry products or services and other financial data capture forms;
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Group Head, Accounts & Finance.
Recurring Reports for this Robert Johnson Nigeria Limited Recruitment:
- Weekly reports of account receivables;
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation Reports
- Quarterly Management Reports
- Quarterly stock count reports.
Requirements for this Robert Johnson Nigeria Limited Recruitment
- B.Sc.or HND in Accounting or Finance from a recognized University or Polytechnic.
- 2 – 5 years of work experience.
- Possession of an ICAN Certificate (ACA) or ACCA is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date for Robert Johnson Nigeria Limited Recruitment
11th November, 2021.
How to Apply for Robert Johnson Nigeria Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive CV, Contact Address (not P.O. Box) with a functional e-mail address and other relevant details to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or WhatsApp using the buttons below. Thank you
>>Click here to APPLY FOR THE LATEST JOB VACANCY IN NIGERIA