Brit Properties Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Brit Properties Nigeria Limited is a reputable Real Estate Company Committed to providing landed properties and land banking investments. We have been in existence for over 10 years with commitment to land investment and sales in choice areas experiencing urbanization, we appreciate and understand the need(s) of like-minded future thinking individuals and groups, as well as investors and corporate bodies. A decision to do business with us will be a guaranteed step in the right direction as we are keen on helping our clients secure a generational future through Real Estate Investments and Asset Acquisition. In the words of Ray Brown, “the best time to buy a house is always five years ago” . We daresay the same philosophy applies to land and this over the years has informed our decision to make investment and ownership of land as affordable as possible with guaranteed Return on Investment. Join Brit Property Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Brit Properties Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Account
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Employment (2 Positions)
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and producing financial reports or statements
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
Also Apply for: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (10 Positions)
- BSc Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3 – 6 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven working experience as Head of Account, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- Applicant should not be older than 33 years.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
Also Apply for: WTS Energy Recruitment (8 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Proximity to Ajah is compulsory.