Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. Our core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘day-to-day needs’ of the populace through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa. We are focused on boosting local production capacity to generate employment, reduce capital flight and increase local value addition. See more Dangote Group Job vacancies Here >>
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, [fulldate]
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Mines
- Oversee all mining activities including operations and maintenance with key focus on profitability and optimum utilisation of resources while ensuring the health and safety of mining staff.
Also Apply For Wema Bank Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, manage, coordinate, and direct mining operations and maintenance of machinery.
- Evaluate efficiency of mining sites to determine adequacy of personnel, equipment and technologies used, and make changes to work schedule or equipment when necessary.
- Oversee the technical mining aspects of the operations including drilling, blasting loading and hauling and provide expertise as required.
- Identify performance optimisation opportunities to enhance bottom line financial benefits.
- Prepare mining production reports for review by the Plant Director.
- Monitor mining operational performance against budget and ensure that production quotas and procedures are met.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Plant Director.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Engineering, Mining or related discipline.
- Minimum of five (5) years demonstrated operating experience in mining operations and maintenance practices.
Skills and Competencies:
- Indepth knowledge of mining operations, production, maintenance, process control and health and safety management.
- Commercial acumen and experience regarding how to maximise the financial returns of the project including the ability to manage contracts effectively and to compile and manage budgets and operating costs.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Commitment to implemented safety and environment regulations
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
Application Closing Date
1st June, 2023.
Also Apply For Fatgbems Petroleum Company Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of email.