Apply for the ongoing Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment 2022 via Nigerian Breweries Plc latest job vacancies and employment portal. These Nigerian Breweries Plc jobs in Nigeria are open to all qualified candidates.
Nigerian Breweries Plc, the pioneer and largest brewing Company in Nigeria was incorporated in 1946 as “Nigerian Brewery Limited”. In June 1949, the Company recorded a landmark when the first bottle of STAR lager beer rolled out of its Lagos Brewery bottling lines. Join Nigerian Breweries Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Marketing Strategy and Planning
- What makes us great? It’s our people! A life with Nigeria Breweries Plc provides an enabling environment to grow your career in line with your aspirations. Come join the team!
- We are offering an exciting opportunity to lead strategic planning for a wide portfolio of brands.
- The Head, Marketing Strategy and Planning is an original thinker, and strategic leader responsible for leading portfolio strategy, working as a business partner with brand and channel managers in building brands and supporting the commercial leaders in making data driven decisions
- The Head, Marketing Strategy and Planning is a strategy leader with key input on defining and shaping portfolio direction for brands, and key advisor to the brand and channel management team.
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and monitoring of continuous and ad-hoc research projects covering the beverage category.
- Leads analysis and presentation of research findings and provide actionable recommendations for brand building strategy and marketing actions
- Responsible for trendspotting, and identifying consumer opportunities
- Collaborate with the innovation and brand teams to understand consumers and pin point opportunities for growth.
- Lead category segmentation projects for beer and beyond beer brands
- Take on active role in commercial planning, collaborating with colleagues to deliver short term annual plans and longer term strategic plans.
- Shape briefs and protocols for consumer tests, CVE projects, formulation research etc.
- Market sizing, and long term volume forecasting and planning using relevant socio- economic, and in market drivers.
Also see: Bolt Nigeria Employment (5 Positions)
- University Degree in Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Psychology, Mathematics and other related dsiscipline.
- An MSc / MBA with specialization in marketing or strategy offers an added advantage.
- 6 – 8 years working experience in consumer research, insights development and strategic planning.
- Work experience in market research, advertising, strategy consulting, advisory, and management consulting, specifically on FMCG projects is an added advantage.
- Brand strategy and category development.
- Research methodologies- quantitative and qualitative.
- Knowledge of strategic planning processes, brand tracking, retail audits, consumer immersion techniques.
- Advanced presentation skills (Oral and written)
- Strategic Thinking and thought leadership
- Analytical rigour- Comfortable with translating data into insights for commercial decision making
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Management
Why Join Us?
- Attractive remuneration and benefits.
- Paid time off
- Employee mental health assistance programme
- Medical insurance for employees, spouses and children
- Life insurance
- Vehicle insurance
- Attractive pension scheme
- Grants for car ownership
- Flexible work arrangement
- Free onsite crèche
- Recreational facilities e.g. swimming pool, tennis court.
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Embracing and celebrating diversity is core to Nigerian Breweries’ purpose of “brewing the joy of true togetherness to inspire a better world”.
- We believe that people as diverse as our brews – including and not limited to gender, ethnicity, age, religious beliefs, nationality, social background, disability and thinking style – enrich our lives and strengthen our business.
- We welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates as we champion a culture of belonging that provides fair and equal opportunities for all.