Empire Trust Microfinance Bank recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Empire Trust Microfinance Bank job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Empire Trust Microfinance Bank is a financial institution that was incorporated with the objective of reducing the number of Nigerians living below poverty line by providing responsive financial services and offerings in line with the global initiative of poverty alleviation in order to enhance the quality of life of the low-end actively engaged populace .The bank was incorporated in 2014 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a Microfinance Bank. Join Empire Trust Microfinance Bank careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Empire Trust Microfinance Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Internal Control & Risk Management
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Objective of Role
- To provide continued assurance on the effectiveness of the institution trust system of Internal Control and coordinate the process of risk identification evaluation and mitigation so as to make sure that the institution achieves its corporate goals of growth & profitability.
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Job Recruitment (12 Positions)
- Design, implement and appraise the adequacy of an effective internal control system that meets the Institution’s control requirements.
- Plan and carry out regular internal control evaluation to ensure total compliance, assess the reliability and integrity of information on Institution’s policies and procedures.
- Ensures outcome of audit and other reviews, findings, observations and recommendations are discussed with concerned managers and agree on plan of action for improvement.
- Conducts continuous follow up and post implementation reviews to ensure managers and other responsible person act on agreed action plan
- Carry out special assignment, investigation or reviews that may be requested for by executive management.
- Ensure that enterprise wide risk management policies, control and procedures are effectively implemented, disseminated and complied with across the Institution.
- To issue periodic reports to the Audit &Risk committee and Managing Director summarizing result of Audit
- Reviewing Operation to ascertain whether results are consistent with the institution established objectives and goals and whether the operations are carried out as planned.
- Institute fraud prevention framework across all our operations.
- Continual evaluation of the Institution’s policies and procedures to make sure they are in compliance with statutory laws guiding all our operations.
- Advises the management and personnel of emerging compliance issues and consults and guides the Institution in the establishment of controls to mitigate risks.
Also Apply for: Compovine Technologies Limited Employment (9 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related discipline. Other relevant professional qualifications are added advantage
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ work experience, including senior level experience in internal Control, with demonstrable capacity.
- Must have cross-cutting experience in internal Control, covering financial, operations, compliance and risk management
- Must have Practical knowledge of audit/control and risk management in the financial services industry
- Must be result-oriented and well organized, with problem solving ability.
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationship with colleagues
- Proven Strategy capability and ability to write clearly and ConciselyAbility to build and maintain positive relationship with colleagues
- Proven Strategy capability and ability to write clearly and Concisely
- Must have worked in reputable and structured Organization or Financial Institution.
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2022.
Also Apply for: Shell Petroleum Development Company Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of the mail.