Interswitch Group Recruitment portal is now open interested candidates. This Interswitch Group job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisation on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. Join Interswitch Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
This Interswitch Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Integrated Messaging
Job Type: Permanent
Department: Industry Vertical Solutions
Recommended: Also see Access Bank Plc Recruitment (13 Positions)
Job Description for Interswitch Group Recruitment
- Build and implement Business Growth Strategies and Opportunities for Interswitch messaging business.
- Drive business expansion agenda and service platform optimization to deliver long-term value-add for the Messaging Business value chain (customers/Telcos/VAS Aggregators/shareholders/markets). Transform the Interswitch’s Messaging business offerings into a robust fully digitized Omni-Channel messaging eco-system with extensive coverage across high volume messaging sectors.
- Grow existing market share, improve Telco relationships, maintain beneficial Regulatory relationships (The NCC) & develop and penetrate new market segments through value offerings. Develop new business ideas, grow traffic volume to achieve market share plan
- Co-ordinate, manage and have direct oversight supervision of the messaging business operations activities.
- Effective collaboration with sales across all regions & account management teams (i.e. technical support, advisory services and lead conversion strategies) that increases Interswitch’s Profitability
- Build and manage strategic partnerships with VAS players and the value chain in the mid to long term.
Responsibilities for Interswitch Group Recruitment
- Business Development – Core Areas
- Develop and implement strategies that drives, improves and supports: Sales Penetration, Market Development activities, Product Development and Business Diversification
- Direct responsibility of SMS Operations Function within the business
- Lead Market expansion efforts beyond current markets served for the Business – Local and International
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers on Interswitch’s messaging platform
- Prepare Monthly SMS business performance reports covering inventory utilization (Volume) and profitability (Financials)
- Business Case Development and Pricing Model Design
- Drive Business Process Documentations, develop Business Road Maps that aligns with its relevant business strategies
- Business Analysis engagement activities that guide Interswitch Regional Sales efforts for sales penetration
- Establish and maintain seamless and excellent process operations relationship with matrix teams
- Prepare detailed business specification documents of the new products developed for further engagements with product and delivery teams Work with the relevant Product/Marketing/Engineering teams to prepare quality Pre-sales kits for the business
- Coordinate partnership opportunities sessions with relevant players – VAS Aggregators, Regulation – The NCC, 3rd Parties and the Telcos
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences
- Drive market analytics and strategies, internal prioritization matrix per time
- Direct new business deals closure, negotiate contracts and compliance across relevant internal teams Protect Interswitch’s value by keeping information confidential
- Co-ordinate detailed budget planning session YOY for the business
- Own and drive on the job knowledge improvement opportunities, embrace educational activities, read professional journals, maintain useful personal networks
- Enhance organization reputation by exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Perform market research and analysis to monitor local environment for the emergence of new market segments
- Keep abreast of trends and developments in digital financial services markets, products features, best practices and operational excellence
- Stay ahead of the Competition as it relates to pricing, local market experience local market, their alliances, and credibility etc
- Prepare and submit periodic reports on market expansion activities and business initiatives: Sales reports (lead generation, actual vs targets etc), customer profitability and product revenue reports
- Key Account Management
- Provide customer-focused sales and account management activities for designated customers
- Demonstrate excellence in the Messaging business growth through deliberate partnerships and collaboration with existing customers that support positive customer engagement index scores
- Secure relevant competitive market information for internal delivery as may be required from time to time
- Maintain access to sales tool (SMS Onboarding on AX) to keep track of leads generated and other relevant information to enable performance to be measured and monitored proactively
- Provide first level business knowledge of assigned product/services to clients via the sales network
- Operational Responsibilities
- Vetting of Daily reports on stock usage/monitoring/ sales activities and initiatives
- Supervise/Approve Customer onboarding requests on AX portal
- Vetting of Monthly SMS Sales Log
- Monitor Account crediting activities of the Operations officer
- Prepare Monthly performance reports for internal stake holders.
Requirements for Interswitch Group Recruitment
- First Degree in a Business Discipline
- Professional Qualification (not mandatory but recognized)
- Minimum of 4 years VAS Industry knowledge , Digital financial industry, Messaging (SMS) and Telecoms
- Leadership skills
- Information Gathering & Data Analysis
- Information Management (confidentiality)
- Strategy & Business Case/plan Documentation
- Sales, presentation and negotiation skills
- Project management
- Products/ Services Knowledge and Application
- Customer Service Oriented
- Financial modelling.
Application Closing Date for Interswitch Group Recruitment
5th November, 2021.
Recommended: Also see Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment (9 Positions)
How to Apply for Interswitch Group Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or WhatsApp using the buttons below. Thank you
>>Click here to APPLY FOR THE LATEST JOB VACANCY IN NIGERIA