Workforce Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
Workforce Group is a human resource firm that support businesses and organisations of varying size, structure and maturity across diverse sectors such as Technology, Telecoms, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Third Sector, FMCG etc. to enhance business performance, optimise for growth and achieve exceptional results. Join Workforce Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
Workforce Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Institutional Partnership Development (IPD)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment (11 Positions)
- The Head, IPD is to identify institutional partnership opportunities at the national local level (from bilateral, multilateral, international organizations and embassies and foundations).
- He/She will coordinate with the Program team to conduct assessments and feasibility studies that inform program design as well as conduct background research relevant for designing projects.
- Coordinate and write program proposals and be the link between Programs, Finance and submit this to potential institutional donors.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with donors by ensuring regular communication, knowledge exchange and effective reporting.
- Working with the Funds Development Manager to be the link between Sthje company and donors especially in the management of institutional funding contracts as well as ensuring regular communication with the company’s International and Regional Offices.
- Coordinate, monitor and assess the quality of donor reporting and making sure that donor requirements are met during the project implementation phase.
- Prepare and submit IPD monthly updates and quarterly reports to the Regional Office.
- Responsible for Donor Contract Management (DCM) of institutional (restricted) grants, including contract preparation, development of consortium agreements, teaming agreements compliance with donor requirements, submission of reports.
Also Apply for: Snapnet Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Develop and maintain a mechanism for management of institutional contracts.
- Ensure all funding files, (electronic, system and paper) are complete and kept up to date.
- Undertake routine donor contract administration for country programmes including maintenance of records on donor contracts.
- Establish a close working relationship with the Finance Department and provide advice to ensure synergy in donor budgeting, contract management and reporting.
- Develop and implement an institutional fundraising and partnership strategy in line with the company and ensure this is infused within the national plans.
- Review and implement the recommendations of the donor market survey.
- Train and support relevant staff in Project Cycle Management and Logical Framework Approach, among other models and approaches.
- Build fundraising capacity within the Program team, by training staff on funding policies, donor relations, reporting, contract management, etc.
- Establish and maintain regular contact with donors by organizing donor roundtables, face to face meetings, attending donor fora, etc
- Negotiate collaboration with partner institutions and government departments in support of the companuy subject to approval from the National Director.
- Assess and where possible develop partnerships and consortiums with other like-minded organizations for purposes of bidding for large donor projects.
- Represent the company in sector level meetings (development and humanitarian/emergency) and other networking fora and use this to aggressively develop funding partnerships.
- Participate in regional IPD networking and training fora and contribute to development of new IPD strategies to improve practice.
Also Apply for: Radisson Hotel Group Recruitment (5 Positions)
Qualifications / Experience and skills
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, International Business Development, or a related field
- A Master’s Degree in a related field is an added advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience in IPD in the NGO/iNGO sector
- A minimum of 3 years managerial experience in a related role
- Experience in Nigeria in a similar role
- Excellent Networking Skills
- Sound understanding of donor engagement and retention
- Understanding NGO`s operations, best practices and market trends.
- Understanding of the Child and Youth development principles
- Knowledge of programmes in an NGO environment.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and networking skills.
- Good knowledge of Children`s rights
- Knowledge of relevant Nigerian legislation.
- Experience in Strategic Planning
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Renmoney Recruitment (6 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online