Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. See more Dangote Group Job vacancies Here >>
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Inbound Maintenance
Job ID: Obajana DCT 020523
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Job Type: Full time
Category: Logistics (Land Transport)
Also Apply For Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Ensure availability of road worthy trucks for delivery of finished products, manned by professional drivers according to defensive driving practices.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Manage, plan, control and organize the planned preventive and corrective maintenance on all of Dangote fleet in order to maximize their lifespan and ensure safety. Monitoring progress and inspecting completed work to ensure the required standards are achieved.
- Ensure that necessary spare parts, materials and equipment are available or obtainable at short notice
- Maintain an effective safety program, coordinating safety training with HSSE Department; ensures all injuries are reported timely, properly investigated, measures taken to prevent future injuries and good housekeeping practices throughout the workshop.
- Organize, maintain, and reconcile various financial records, both manually and through automated methods
- Oversees the administrative requirements of the Workshop, including warranty obligations, inspection records, manual updates, spare parts defect reports, maintenance services, policies, procedures, and practices.
Also Apply For Air Peace Limited Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
Educational and Related Job Experience
- Degree in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering or related field. Further degree in management, business or related is considered an asset.
- Minimum of 15 years cognate work experience in this field.
- Valid Certified Maintenance Manager (CMM) will be a plus.
- Proven experience as maintenance manager.
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Experience in planning maintenance operations
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
- Working Knowledge of facilities machine and equipment.
- Ability to run software systems to aid in the development and design of systems processes and equipment.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and people management skills are essential.
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Paga Nigeria Job Recruitment (7 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online