Montaigne Place recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s biggest extravagance skincare, corrective, scent, and prosperity retail organization. Established on the vision to give extravagance at its ideal, Montaigne Place furnishes an extraordinary refined shopping experience with our select offers. Montaigne Place right now has extravagance retail outlets across Nigeria. Our image’s portfolio cuts across various classifications. Join Montaigne Place careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 25, March 2023
Montaigne Place Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Human Resources and Workplace Development Department (Female)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (5 Positions)
- The Head, Human Resource & Administration is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function, and the Admin function of the organisation.
- To work with the COO and the leadership team to develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives that are aligned with the overall organizational strategy
Duties & Responsibilities
- Define strategic direction for the Human Resources and Administration function, and develop HR strategies and policies/processes aligned to the overall strategic direction of the company
- Drive manpower planning processes to ensure all resource requirements are based on periodic business plans and are justified vis-à-vis revenues and growth estimates.
- Lead performance management activities (i.e. performance planning/target setting, performance monitoring and periodic performance appraisals); ensures employee performance results adequately reflect corporate and departmental performance levels.
- Track corporate, departmental and employee competency levels against requirements; works with functional managers to determine gaps and ensure adequate and effective training and competence development programs are in place to provide staff with the competencies required for success in their current and future planned roles.
Also Apply for: Kuda Bank Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Lead company compliance with all existing governmental and labour legal and government reporting requirements.
- Oversee all aspects of employee benefits development and management.
- Implement and annually update the compensation program; conduct annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revise as necessary.
- Coordinates and conducts recruitment effort to find top talent for the organization. From generating job descriptions as necessary, to placing vacancy advertisements
- Oversees the day-to-day administrative operations of our head office, and other offices nationwide to see those offices open and shut down with all attendant services functioning well.
- In charge of the admin department’s day-to-day functions as well as supervising and supporting staff.
- Will oversee facility management, including scheduling maintenance of the company’s equipment, machinery and operational assets
- Oversees suppliers and their contracts/terms of service with our company
- Maintains a contact database of suppliers, artisans, technicians, maintenance people, and such other providers of services frequently utilised by the company
- Maintain a company annual Admin calendar with key dates for repeat activities (.e.g safety drills & inspections), and recurring maintenance services.
- Participates in the development of necessary policies & procedures, internal controls and flow charts for implementing new and improved systems and to enhance consistent practices.
- Will be the chief Health & Safety officer for the entire organisation
- Maintain employee records
- The role will assume other responsibilities as assigned by the COO from time to time.
Also Apply for: Omnibiz Africa Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Functionally reports into: COO
- Administratively, reports to: COO
- Supervises: Human Resources & Admin Units Officers. This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
Key Performance Indicators
- # Of HR Department’s Initiatives
- % Projects on Time for HR Department’s Initiatives
- Reporting (% of weekly & Monthly on time & accurate)
- Revenue per Employee Vs Cost per Employee
- # Time to Hire (Average # of Days)
- New Hire 90-Day Failure Rate
- Cost per hire
- Turnover Rate (Voluntary & Involuntary)
- Retention Rate for performing staffs
- Performance Management Ratings Completed
- % Poor Performers Exited
- Planning deadline adherence.
- Percentage of Vacation Days Used
- Absenteeism Rate
Also Apply for: Patricia Technologies Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Net Promoter Score
- Cycle Time to Process Payroll
- Cycle Time to Resolve Payroll Errors
- Percentage of Workforce Below Performance Standards
- % Compliance with System Controls
- % Processes Automated / Systemised
- % Skills development plan executed
- Internal talent pipeline planning
- % Of Employees Master Data Accuracy
- Degree of Employee engagement
- Achieving a preferred employer, best-place-to-work status
- Leadership & Managerial pipeline
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree and / or a minimum of ten (10) years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources roles.
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, employee relations, safety and employee development.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential is preferred.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources recognition and engagement programs and processes.
- High proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Human Resources Information Systems.
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations.
- Knowledge of the cosmetics, personal care and/or the Retail Industry or Consumer Packaged Goods Products Industry preferred
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPMN) Nigeria
Also Apply for: Discovering Talents Academy Recruitment (4 Positions)
- 4- 5 years’ cognate experience in managerial position
- Ethical Practice.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- HR Expertise.
- Business Acumen.
- Critical Evaluation.
- Leadership & Navigation.
- Relationship Management.
- Office Administration
- Facilities Management
- Accounting & book keeping
- IT skills
- Supervisory skills
- Interpersonal Relations Skills
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2022.
Also Apply for: Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment (13 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.