Greengates Group Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Greengates Group Limited is a multinational and majorly family held equity company established over 20years ago to provide world class products and services in all the countries it operates. The Group comprises of fully diversified limited liability companies providing a complete bouquet of business services to indigenous and international markets. From a vantage position, presence and partnerships with time tested and successful institutions in major industrialized and commercial capital in Europe, North America and Asia, we have acquired a world class solution to meeting our customers’ and stakeholders’ needs which is globally unrivalled in our areas of operation. Join Greengates Group Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Greengates Group Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, HR / Admin
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Employment (13 Positions)
- Plan, develop and implement the HR fundamentals including the review of the Company Code of Conduct, Compensation & Benefits policy, Succession Planning, Recruitment process, training & developments
- Manage all Internal Relations & Admin matters
- Supervise the Payroll proper calculation and administration, as well as the compliance with the relevant taxation laws
- Develop and implement a proper Performance Appraisal System
- Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets
- Liaise with other functional / departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purposes and achievements
- Manage all employee relations including managing conflicts, dismissal, corrective measures as well as conducting exit interviews and performance evaluation
Desired Skills and Experience
- University graduate with preferably a specialization in HR management.
- MBA is a plus
- 8-10 years experience in a similar position or having handled senior roles in different HR functions within a solid corporate environment
- Possess excellent inter-personal relationship and sound leadership quality.
- Possess ability to resolve conflict.
- Be personable and of high integrity.
- Ability to work in multicultural environment and under pressure.
- Corporate presentation, excellent interpersonal skills
- The applicant should reside in Lagos and must have a valid driving licence.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Spectrum Books Limited Employment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.