Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. See more Dangote Group Job vacancies Here >>
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, HEMM
Job ID: DCP – 110423
Employment Type: Full time
Category: DCP – Operations
Also Apply For Ecobank Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Responsible for ensuring that plant heavy equipment are in safe operating condition by conducting routine maintenance and scheduling needed repairs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise, coordinate and schedule the maintenance of all plant heavy equipment to ensure identification and elimination of equipment breakdowns.
- Perform routine check on raising equipment for proper performance and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions.
- Test repaired raising equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers’ specifications.
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on raising equipment.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Section Head, HEMM Maintenance from time to time.
- To ensure sustained availability of equipment for mines operation with minimum operating costs.
- To ensure proper housekeeping at all times i.e. before and after any maintenance works.
- Effectively plan and prepare spare parts budget requirements and raise LPR (Local Purchase Requisition) accordingly.
- Liaise with OEM service engineers/representatives as in equipment commissioning, warranty, product support and technical manpower development
- Perform all performance appraisal of staff/intending staff for proper upgrading/selection.
- It is the responsibility of the drill/water pump head to ensure safety of men working with him in accordance with the company’s safety practices/guidelines and also the safety of equipment working under his control. Any near misses/accidents is to be immediately reported to the superiors for timely actions to be taken.
- It is the responsibility of the drill/water sectional head to monitor all maintenance personnel to shift timing & discipline.
- It is the duty of drill/water sectional head to motivate & train personnel under them to ensure that quality work are done on the equipment.
- Ensuring compliance with ISO requirements.
Also Apply For Qatar Airways Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline.
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years of plant operations-related experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of repair and maintenance of plant heavy equipment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For The Place Restaurant Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online