Wema Bank Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Wema Bank Plc job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Wema Bank Plc is the pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank, ALAT, and one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks. With decades of experience in the business of banking, Wema Bank has remained innovative in delivering value to its stakeholders. It is a proud partner to more than one million individuals, families and businesses across Nigeria, helping them achieve their personal and financial goals. Join Wema Bank Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Wema Bank Plc recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Enterprise Project Management
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Project Management/Change Management
- The ideal candidates would lead the day-to-day execution of a project while guiding and developing individual team members
- He/She would also make important contributions to the analysis, design, and implementation of business performance approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with internal project stakeholders to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
- To develop work plans and manage multiple project work streams to support the implementation of strategic objectives, within budget and within the agreed timelines.
- Drive, monitor and track the program/project(s) lifecycle from initiation, planning, completion to implementation and ensure all projects are delivered on schedule and within budget, while meeting all quality expectations.
- Responsible for supervising and training staff within the team. Evaluates design, development, and coordination of projects. Lead committees and task forces to improve service and quality.
- Conduct project post mortems reviews and make recommendations (Report) to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Drive insight-infused discussions to enable Project sponsors to best develop and execute against their overall strategy.
- Apply an in-depth knowledge of organizational structures, operating models and processes to analyze, assess and improve Project sponsor’s business and project requirements.
- Develop presentations, reports and provide briefings on projects to Management.
- Ability to implement best practices and tools for program/project execution and management.
- Effectively and efficiently manage resources tied to the various projects.
- Ensure that required approvals are obtained and that adequate documentation is maintained for all program/project expenditures.
Job Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, with a minimum grade of 2.2.
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant working experience as an Enterprise Project Manager, covering a range of functional areas.
- Experience with Program Management Office or Project Management Office desirable
- Project Management certification will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2022.