Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited is a finance servicing company that deliver unequaled financial services through well trained and friendly workforce, helping individuals meet their financial goals and supporting micro, small and medium enterprises to grow. Our aim is to be a household name among our target market. See more Rigo Microfinance Bank Job vacancies Here >>
Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited Employment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Deposit Mobilization
Also Apply For Polaris Bank Limited Employment (6 Positions)
- Conduct due diligence investigations.
- Manage IPO.
- Assess risk and provide financial advice on mergers and acquisitions, valuations or private equity transactions.
- Complete reporting, create models and forecasts.
- Underwrite, analyze and close finance deals.
- Negotiate and structure financial details.
- Developing a business development strategy focused on financial gain.
- Arranging business development meetings with prospective clients.
- Bring good investors into the bank to increase the financial strength of the bank.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
Also Apply For Abuja Clinics Recruitment (6 Positions)
Requirements and skills
- Candidates should possess a BSc / BA Degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant fields with at least 4 years relevant work experience.
- Proven working experience as a deposit manager.
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Ability to seal quality deals.
- Time management and planning skills.
Application Closing Date
4th May, 2023.
Also Apply For FlexEdge Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shorlisted candidates would be contacted.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you