Workforce Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria open to all qualified candidates.
Workforce Group is a human resource firm that support businesses and organisations of varying size, structure and maturity across diverse sectors such as Technology, Telecoms, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Third Sector, FMCG etc. to enhance business performance, optimise for growth and achieve exceptional results. Join Workforce Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Workforce Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Capital Markets
- Reporting directly to the MD, Investment Banking, you will provide specialist advisory services on Capital Markets, Divestitures, Privatizations, Joint Ventures/Strategic Alliances, Capital Raising, Corporate Restructuring Transactions amongst others.
- Support with driving profitability and meeting performance targets by developing the relationships, tactics and business plans necessary to realizing revenue, earnings growth and increase in shareholders’ value.
Also Apply for: Nokia Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Responsibility for originating, structuring and executing client projects and mandates
- Networking and marketing.
- Expand opportunities with existing clients
- Identify and act on referrals typically in relation to Investment Banking mandates
- Drive the end-to-end capital raising process (public offers, private placements, commercial papers etc) from the preparation of offer documents to the collation of returns/allotments.
- Prepare complex quantitative analysis, create pricing models and evaluate strategies/alternatives in support of the issuance of long term debt and/or equity.
- Keep abreast of new regulations or policies that may affect various industries, as well as monitor the economy to determine its effect on capital raising.
- Analyse client’s debt and equity portfolio and capital structure and assess alternative structures (funding strategies) to reduce the client’s cost of debt and/or increase its financial flexibility.
- Oversee the development and evaluation of financial models with the capability to sensitize key inputs and stress test financial covenants.
- Screening new projects, defining project description & scope and conducting feasibility studies to determine the financial viability of new ventures projecting cash flow & growth opportunities
- Liaison with regulatory authorities for sanctions & approvals
- Manage all activities related to funding tie-up & financial closure, up to disbursement.
- Contribute to revenue and business development of other business.
- Oversee quality transaction execution and client satisfaction
- Implementation of strategic action plans
- Enforcement of governance and control standards across the business
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
Also Apply for: Patricia Technologies Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
Education and Experience
- BA / BSc. required; MBA, CFA or other advanced Degrees/credentials desirable
- 13+ years of relevant investment banking industry experience required
- Capital raising experience in debt and equity markets required.
- Negotiation Skill, Investment Banking, Business Development, Project Management
Key Competency Requirements:
- Good grasp of FDI and FPI
- Good business and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate productive business networks.
- Well established relationships with companies in the Private and Public sectors
- Due Diligence
- Financial Valuation
- Corporate Restructuring
- Negotiation skills
- Risk Management
- Client Service
- Business Management (including Project Management skills)
- Excellent communication, report writing and presentation skills
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Kuda Bank Recruitment (5 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online