First Bank of Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This First Bank of Nigeria Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited is the premier bank in West Africa with its impact woven into the fabric of society. First Bank of Nigeria Limited operates as a parent company to lots in West Africa with the subsidiaries FBNBank in the Republic of Congo, Ghana, The Gambia, Guinea, Sierra-Leone and Senegal; FBN Bank UK Limited in the United Kingdom with a branch in Paris; FirstBank Representative Office in Beijing to capture trade-related business between geographies. FirstBank also operates First Pension Custodian Nigeria Limited, Nigeria’s foremost pension’s custodian. The Bank specializes in retail banking and has the largest client base in West Africa, with over 18 million customers. Join First Bank of Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment is for the position below:
Job Title: Head – Brand, Strategy, Quality Assurance, Budget & Planning
Job Identification: 492
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To develop the strategic redefinition of the FirstBank brand with a view to changing perception amongst TA to drive loyalty and advocacy
- To strategically contribute to bank projects with focus on increasing market share amongst the bank’s core target audiences
- Development of a world class brand strategy for the bank with a view to improving its positioning as the first bank of choice for customers business
- Oversee the overall brand and customer journey through the omni -channel experience, which is aligned to the day to day trading of the brand. It will also play a leading role working, closely with our key supplier partners to unlock the potential of the FirstBank brands for the Bank’s customers.
- This requires the implementation of brand strategy, driving and rethinking the consumer journey while conceptualizing and shaping the consumer experience to offer seamless, integrated and elevated experiences in at all touchpoints – branches, channels, events, etc.
Also Apply for: U.S. Mission Employment (10 Positions)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Determine the most innovative approach to enhance brand image to the general public
- Utilize research data to make analysis in identifying the best way to introduce new products and refresh existing ones
- Plan and commission various research targeted at different areas of the market segments to ensure communications spend has the most impact to guarantee maximum return on investment
- Ensure the success in translation of defining qualities of the brand in execution.
- Use the study of the data gathered from research to create various plans and strategies to be executed successfully
- Development of marketing plans and strategies and make constant changes to ensure plans are implemented for maximum effect
- Develop and manage the group’s immediate and long-term brand strategy in line with the business strategy for the group to drive the brand while ensuring it is poised to meet business needs via well – articulated objectives and missions
- Coordinate and manage quarterly strategic planning and review sessions for the department to ensure on-track execution of Marcomms strategy for the group
- Undertake regular brand perception, brand tacking and other relevant surveys to feel the pulse of customers and gain better insight and understanding into strategies to further drive business goals and objectives through relevant marketing communications activities and activations
- Undertake marketing insights research to provide internal customers and management team with customer and competitive insights to drive product development and campaigning as well as overall business decisions relating to marketing customers
- Lead creative development of quarterly brand themes that convey the brand point-of-view, and business targets for the quarter
Brand Quality Assurance:
- Working closely with the Customer Experience and Brand Marketing teams to understand and build best in class shopper experience roadmaps. Additionally, they will be responsible for delivery of a business – wide brand experience journey that aligns to customer value, customer needs, and a prioritization of customer experience.
- Translate a clear understanding of current market dynamics, competitive positioning, and FirstBank brand and product differentiators, into POS environments and collateral that engage consumers and drive conversion for FirstBank products and services.
- Collaborate actively across the integrated marketing, brand management and retail marketing teams to ensure all required brand elements are developed, on brand, on budget and on time.
- Support the product teams in the development of products and maintain an expert understanding of the FirstBank range of products and services
- Develop and maintain understanding of the competitive landscape, including competitor strengths, weaknesses and product assortment details
- To Coordinate, manage and implement the Group’s brand quality assurance initiatives especially as relates to branches and operations, aligning to global best practices and business goals.
- Ensure that brand infrastructure at branches and other brand touch points are at their optimal levels at all times, by liaising with relevant stakeholders.
Also Apply for: World Bank Group Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Strategically provide support for attainment of budget efficiencies for communications spend across the group and Holding company
- Develop processes for efficient management of group wide Marcomms budget and spend
- Develop and manage Marcomms spend process to drive efficiencies across group
- Provide direction, advise, ideas and best practices in budget management to internal and external customers seeking to attain required efficiencies
- Optimize and track annual Marcomms budget
- Average budget under management and with oversight responsibility of 9billion
Financial Targets Contribution:
- Oversight responsibilities for marketing communications budget across the group to minimize duplication while encouraging synergies that drive efficiencies
- Identify and analyze cost saving activities across the group in marketing and corporate communications sub head to drive budget optimization
- Drive financial planning imperatives for the department while providing oversight support for financial planning across the group and HoldCo
- Ensure strategic brand activities and policies are designed and executed to contribute to business objectives while also driving maximum returns on investments
- Minimum of Master’s Degree in the Humanities. Certification by relevant Marketing bodies in Nigeria including either of APCON or NIMN
- Minimum of 10 years post NYSC work experience. At least 6years as manager in reputable international or local organisations
- Working knowledge of budget management, financial planning and financial modeling will be added advantages
- Advanced understanding and knowledge of marcomms environment
- Demonstrable advanced level proficiency in word applications especially excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Application Closing Date
6th June, 2022, 11:07 AM.
Also Apply for: Groupe Aldelia Limited Recruitment (7 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online