Tempkers Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Tempkers Limited is a Human Resource and Business Company that help business owners build a profitable organization by ensuring that they hire the right employees and retain them. The company was incorporated in 2017. Tempkers Ltd derives its uniqueness from its team of skillful and well-versed HR professionals with cutting edge industry leading solutions and HR service delivery techniques drawn form our wealth of our experience and familiarity with running and managing several businesses across Africa. Tempkers Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Tempkers Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Gym Instructor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: U.S. Mission Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Identify the clients’ fitness level and health
- Oversee completion of exercise routines
- Track clients’ physical progress
- Modify exercise plans based on needs, potential injuries or health issues
- Conduct individual and group fitness training sessions
- Adopt a holistic training approach (e.g. cardiovascular exercise, strength)
- Oversee the use of fitness equipment to ensure clients exercise properly and safely
- Handle nutrition and health-related questions
- Refer to and promote fitness packages and plans
- Carry out First Aid and CPR if needed
- Follow safety and hygiene guidelines
Also Apply for: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Employment (2 Positions)
Requirements and Skills
- High School Diploma; Degree in Kinesiology or Sports Science is a plus
- 2 – 6 years of work experience.
- Previous work experience as a Fitness Trainer or similar role
- Knowledge of diverse exercises and how to adjust plans according to each client’s needs
- Ability to instruct and motivate people
- Excellent communication skills
- Available to work on early or late shifts and on weekends
- Proven experience of CPR and First Aid
N80,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2022.
Also Apply for: Petra Microfinance Bank Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.