Bible Society of Nigeria employment & recruitment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) was founded on 8th February, 1966 through the pioneering efforts of the late Dr. Francis Ezeogo Akanu Ibiam, the first indigenous Governor of the defunct Eastern Region. The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian Organizations whose primary mission involves translation of the Holy Scriptures into languages people can easily read and understand as well as production and distribution of the Scriptures to meet the different needs of everyone. It also organizes programmes to encourage interaction with the Scriptures and raises fund for these activities. Join Bible Society of Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
Bible Society of Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guest Service Agent
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Manage all customers enquiries and needs efficiently, monitor and resolve all complaints and provide all required information such as room rate and directions and assist all in registration process
- Determine and ensure compliance to all key control policies by the guests.
- Coordinate and assist Housekeepers and Food & Beverages unit in all services to guests and maintain knowledge on all emergency procedures and manage room availability efficiently
- Evaluate everyday status of the guest house and coordinate with the various units such as Maintenance, Security, Laundry, and Food & Beverages to ensure optimal level of guest satisfaction
- Work with the Maintenance Unit to ensure the rooms and other facilities of the guest house perform optimally and all noticed faults are promptly resolved within the time limit.
- Ensure the hygienic condition of the guests’ rooms and promptly report of out of order rooms for quick action.
- Promptly address and report any noticed breach of the guest house values, standards and policies by any guest.
- Liaise with the Porter to always ensure proper check-in and check-out of guest.
Also Apply for: Paga Nigeria Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Minimum of OND, other relevant professional certificate will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience.
- Must have strong social competences and must be amiable,
- Must have an excellent interpersonal relation and listening skill,
- Must have an excellent knowledge of BGHRDC’s values, policies standards
- Must possess an excellent presentation and persuasive skills.
- Must be assertive.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Prospa Technology Limited Recruitment (6 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a neatly typed Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae, and photocopies of Credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Apply in writing to:
Bible Guest House Research & Development Centre GTE,
150, Ikorodu Road,
Onipanu, Lagos State.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.