LifeBank recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE / OND / NCE jobs available.
LifeBank is a healthcare technology and logistics company in the business of saving lives. We believe that no African should die from lack of essential medical products at the hospital level, that’s why we are here to prevent it. LifeBank is currently working on the blood shortage problem in Nigeria by connecting hospitals to blood banks, and blood banks to donors. We do this by hosting blood drives and by delivering blood in less than 55 minutes, in a WHO and EU recommended cold-chain, to hospitals. Join LifeBank careers team today, and be part of our success story
LifeBank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Finance Reporting Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Reporting Relationships: Will report to the CFO
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Recruitment (10 Positions)
- The Group Financial Reporting Accountant is responsible for managing the preparation and distribution of periodic financial statements for external use.
- He ensures that reports, filings and documentation comply with Life Bank’s policies, procedures and regulations, as well as professional standards, FIRS and GAAP reporting guidelines.
- Would work with external auditors to provide needed data.
- This role is critical and requires the job owner to have extensive knowledge of department processes.
- Financial reporting and control.
- Coordinate and review monthly management reports and annual statutory accounts across the Group.
- Budgeting and Variance Analysis Reporting.
- Develop financial models, prepare forecasts and reporting tools to identify business opportunities, risk and ensure performance better.
- Treasury operations management
- Work closely with the CFO in the preparation of materials for the Board or shareholders.
- Support CFO in handling all financial compliance related matters for the Group.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or other related disciplines.
- Must possess ACCA, ICAN, or CFA
- MBA and Treasury operations experience would be an advantage.
- 10 years experience, with at least 3-5 years in a similar role
Also Apply for: SIMS Nigeria Limited Employment (3 Positions)
Skills and Abilities:
- Have good communication skills
- Strong attention to details.
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have a mature personality
- Have good organizational and administrative skills
- Have good IT skills
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Must have a high degree of integrity and accountability
- Ability to work well with others
- Reserved and introspective
- Have a deep desire to work in the start up industry
- Technology industry awareness
- Highly organized and detailed
- Passion for people
- Work in the office
- Work with computers
- Will be required to write reports
- Would be required to handle cash
N500,000 – N600,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: EHA Clinics Recruitment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.