Sky Rock Hotels recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Sky Rock Hotels is one of the most preferred hotels in Nigeria and are committed to exceeding guests’ expectations. Design and comfort are perfectly combined here, because we care about your well-being – all the materials used for room decoration are environment friendly, and your individual climate control can be adjusted accurately by degree. Our friendly and professional staff will efficiently be at your service in the best discretionary manner to provide your comfortable staying. Join Sky Rock Hotels careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Sky Rock Hotels Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Grill Cook
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Marriott International Recruitment (16 Positions)
- We are searching for an accomplished and experienced grill cook to create meals in accordance with customers’ preferences.
- Slicing, cutting, shredding, tenderizing, and skewering meat and vegetables.
- Braising and grilling meat and vegetables.
- Checking that ingredients remain fresh and safe for consumption.
- Preventing cross-contamination.
- Preparing of barbecue, sharwama, catfish and all related grill meal
- Tracking the components of each meal to ensure that the final dish is completed in a timely manner.
- Liaising with waitstaff once orders are finalized.
- Ensuring that your workstation remains clean and orderly at all times.
- Informing the Manager when equipment is due for maintenance, repair, or replacement.
- Tracking inventory to ensure that you always have adequate supplies
Also Apply for: Interswitch Group Employment (18 Positions)
- OND, Diploma in any relevant discipline (professional certification is an added advantage)
- Prior experience as a cook, preferably with a focus on grilling.
- Desire for continuous learning and professional development.
- Capacity to stand for long hours.
- Thorough knowledge of food safety guidelines.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking and upselling skills.
- Level-headed with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to the production of high-quality outputs and excellent customer service.
- Ability to work shifts, over weekends, and on holidays, as required.
N45,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: U.S. Mission Employment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only those qualified will be selected for interview.