The Quest Schools recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates with B.Sc, HND, ND or NCE should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
The Quest Schools is an association that expects to ease up networks via preparing splendid and skilled personalities who will be future speculations to their general public as of now and later on. We are without giving and quality training to the most splendid personalities from underserved networks across Africa. Journey College is the auxiliary part of The Quest Schools. Join our careers team today, and be part of our success story.
The Quest Schools Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer (Facilitator)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Graphic Designer who is creative, energetic, and passionate about creating digital masterstrokes and should be able to teach young folks.
Also Apply for: Oando Nigeria Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
Duties and Responsibilities
- We are looking for a talented and smart individual to oversee our designs to be used across different media platforms.
- Train students on graphics design.
- Work and build good relationships with students and management across different units in the Quest Schools.
- Create the final design in collaboration with the Public Relations Lead, Content Creators, and Copywriters.
- Develops concepts for visual text and graphics utilizing computer software to communicate ideas that enthrall, educate, and inspire audiences.
- Develops the overall layout and production design for social media posts, advertisements, brochures, brand books, magazines, and presentations, among other things.
- Oversee graphics for print and digital use, including banner advertising, social media postings, website graphics, magazine advertorials, etc., to suit specific commercial or promotional needs.
- In charge of testing graphics across a range of media and revising designs in response to feedback.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Keep up with the newest techniques and technologies.
- Ability to work within a team and independently as required.
- Submit activity reports on a weekly basis.
Also Apply for: Citibank Nigeria Employment (5 Positions)
- B.Sc, HND, ND, Diploma or Certifications in any discipline with a minimum of 1 year cognitive experience.
- Experience in at least two design tools such as Figma, Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Illustrator, Corel Draw Etc.
- Applicant must be experienced with proven track record of designing amazing and custom graphics.
- A robust portfolio detailing creative, design skills and illustrations.
- Must be fluent in English language (written and spoken).
- Must be able to pay attention to details.
- Must be passionate about teaching with an interest in impacting the lives of students from underserved communities.
- Must reside in Ibadan (with a preference for applicants around Egbeda LGA Axis).
Application Closing Date
12th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: SIMS Nigeria Limited Employment (7 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume, Cover Letter and Portfolio in PDF to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.