Lifestores Healthcare recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Lifestores Healthcare is democratizing admittance to essential medical services in Nigeria and other boondocks markets by changing the job and adequacy of drug stores. Drug stores are the most visited space in medical care in outskirts markets like Nigeria; be that as it may, they are compelled by difficulties around counterfeit prescriptions, unfortunate information assortment and restricted comprehensive consideration administrations. Lifestores Healthcare has fostered a drug commercial center called OGApharmacy to help drug stores, medical clinics, and facilities deal with their stock all the more effectively, appreciate bunch buy limits, access credits, and better serve their patients. Lifestores Healthcare additionally claims a mass-market organization of drug stores. The organization is driven by a mix of drug specialists and experts with experience in everyday administration, counseling, and innovation. We are upheld by a worldwide organization of financial backers and consultants. Join Lifestores Healthcare careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Lifestores Healthcare Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Employment Type: Full Time
Also Apply for: British High Commission Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
About the Role
- We are looking for a candidate who is analytical, focused on customer needs, well-organized, self-motivated, and commercially savvy.
- Your role includes defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
- You will be responsible for shaping the visual aspects of the websites, magazines, exhibitions and more.
- Design artistic and engaging images consistent with Lifestores brand; designing promotional and communication materials.
- Design other promotional and communication materials i.e infographics, ad campaign creatives, reports, event fliers e.t.c.
- Assist the marketing team with brainstorming ideas for Lifestores Healthcare
- Assist with copies on creatives.
- Efficiently use photoshop, adobe after effects, illustrator and inDesign
- Lead video edits and take period video shoots.
- Marketing knowledge is an added advantage.
Also Apply for: Wellspring College Recruitment (3 Positions)
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any design related field.
- 1 – 2 years of proven marketing experience preferably in an agency.
- Copywriting knowledge.
- Design Certifications.
- Excellent verbal and communications skills.
- Good time management and organization skills.
- Problem solving skills.
N120,000 – N150,000 monthly (Gross)
Benefits and Compensation:
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Additional benefits include pension contributions, access to regular training, and ongoing feedback to boost your skills.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Apearl Premier Private School Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.