United Bank for Africa Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of is a leading Pan-African financial institutions with a worldwide footprint. Our major aim is to be the number one choice for African businesses by creating superior value for all our stakeholders. Our operations spread across 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria, United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally. Join United Bank for Africa Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
United Bank for Africa Plc Employment is for the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Lagos (Head Office)
Job Type: Permanent
- Deliver high-quality graphic designs that reflect the brand’s product and services.
Also Apply for: British High Commission Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Design brochures, logos, covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Create a variety of high-quality artworks to promote the brand’s products and services across different platforms (including print, social, web, and mobile).
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images.
- Create assets for branding and merchandise.
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into graphic design.
- Work closely with product marketers and designers to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop designs.
- Develop concepts and creative look and feel for the brand’s products and services.
- Determine size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style, size, and other elements.
Also Apply for: Wellspring College Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum relevant experience; 2 – 3 years.
- Our ideal candidate can apply visual effects and other techniques to create high-quality graphic designs for the brand’s products and services across various platforms such as the web, television, social media, and others.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Strong technical skills and proven ability to use a variety of graphic and motion design software such as Photoshop, Premiere Pro, 2D/3D animation, and others.
- Video editing skills for a variety of platforms (web, mobile, video, and others).
- Graphic design skills and storyboard creation.
- Creative thinking, directing, and implementing skills.
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, and able to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Apearl Premier Private School Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online