PropertyPro.ng recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This PropertyPro.ng job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
PropertyPro.ng (formerly ToLet.com.ng) is a world-class real estate property center platform powered by the consolidation of ToLet.com.ng and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by ToLet.com.ng in October 2017. The name change reflects the company’s broader commitment and its expertise in driving the innovations needed to shape the future of real-estate search solutions. Join PropertyPro.ng careers team today, and be part of our success story.
PropertyPro.ng Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also see: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (10 Positions)
- The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating visual concepts that communicate the company’s goals as well as inform and inspire customers and the public.
- Advise management on best strategies to use in reaching different audience groups across different channels
- Prepare copy for newsletters, brochures and campaigns.
- Create images to convey ideas.
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations,logos, and websites.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Collaborate with the marketing team and community manager indeveloping campaigns.
- Provides expertise and knowledge of brand design in the design,development, planning and production of all promotional materials branded items (i.e. attention-grabbing concepts that will lead to a share of mind in the industry).
- Ensure that all designs and production are of the highest professional quality (consistency in our tone of voice, look and feel of our designs etc.).
- Develop creative concepts in line with the brand proposition for advertising, internal and external publications, posters and product flyers, digital and electronic media.
Also see: Pulse Nigeria Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc or HND / Training in Graphic Design or any related discipline.
- Knowledge of Motion Design and Illustration is a plus.
- 4 – 7 years work experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven graphic design experience with a strong portfolio
- Knowledge leading design software
- Ability to execute customer requests
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately
- High proficiency in MS office suite
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good knowledge of administrative and clerical processes
- Acute vision
- Creative and self-motivating
- Highly organized and detailed
- Can handle rejection
- Loves to talk and socialize
- Has high energy levels
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2022.
Also see: Kradot Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.