PackaGo App Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
PackaGo is a delivery service app that connects Pilots to individuals / businesses who want to send nearly anything within Lagos. PackaGo works with businesses across virtually every industry to provide a faster, cheaper, and more scalable solution for same-day deliveries. PackaGo reaches 60% of Lagos. Households — the local same-day delivery footprint in Lagos. Join PackaGo App Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
PackaGo App Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Graphic Designer who is passionate about creating digital masterpieces and communicating the message through design.
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Employment (13 Position)
- Work closely with Marketing, Content and Product Teams
- Create quality and engaging graphic designs across different media
- Create graphic design for our blog, including featured images, infographics, charts and graphs
- Design marketing assets and graphics for marketing commercial landing pages
- Creating engaging graphics for ebooks and other types of downloadables
- Create and expand on email templates and campaigns
- Collaborate with the SEO and Content leads and executives’ team to deliver the design tasks
- Collaborate with SEO lead and the marketing team to build and maintain the design system and brand guidelines
- Hands off design assets to the publishing team
- Deliver all projects in a timely manner
- Create marketing assets and materials that follow our branding guidelines
Also Apply for: IBILE Microfinance Bank Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3+ years of prior experience working in Design
- Professional approach to timelines and deadlines
- Excellent Verbal and Written English
- Experience in design tools such as Figma, and Photoshop
- Must have experience and a proven track record of designing marketing graphics and assets
- A strong portfolio showing creative, design skills including illustrations, marketing assets and lead gen creatives
Nice to have:
- Advanced Proficiency with full-service marketing and/or email distribution programs (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, HubSpot, MailChimp, etc.)
Application Closing Date
2nd August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their up-to-date CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.