Palladium Group recruitment portal 2023 is now open for the position of Grants Administrator. Interested candidates should read details below and submit their application using email address at the end of this page.
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 25, March 2023
About Palladium Group:
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits. Palladium Group jobs in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates. See more Palladium Group Job vacancies Here >>
Palladium Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Grants Administrator
Job ID: req18150
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Also Apply For 9mobile Nigeria Employment (11 Positions)
Overview of the Project
- Palladium is working on a contract to provide grant management support services to a client (GSMA Mobile for Development Foundation, Inc). Specifically, Palladium will be providing support services to the client in respect of a new fund called the Innovation Fund (or “IF”).
- IF will focus on inclusion, innovation and scale, and will offer equity-free grants for digital solutions that improve the lives of low-income citizens in Sub-Saharan Africa and Asia Pacific.
- Palladium will be supporting the client’s team to manage the full lifecycle of the fund, with a strong focus on managing risk at every stage of the process. The client is planning to run 5 grant rounds.
Overview of the Client
- GSMA Mobile for Development is a wholly owned subsidiary of GSMA and is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organisation registered in Georgia, USA. It runs programmes that bring together mobile operator members of the GSMA, the wider mobile industry and the development community to deliver life-enhancing mobile services.
- The programmes leverage mobile technology to deliver transformative impact for the underserved in developing countries.
- GSMA represents the interests of mobile operators worldwide, uniting more than 750 operators and nearly 400 companies in the broader mobile ecosystem, including handset and device makers, software companies, equipment providers and internet companies, as well as organisations in adjacent industry sectors.
- The GSMA also produces the industry-leading MWC events held annually in Barcelona, Los Angeles and Shanghai, as well as the Mobile 360 Series of regional conferences.
Also Apply For Oando Plc Recruitment (4 Positions)
Overview of Palladium
- Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
- For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 3,000 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved – and is committed to continuing to improve – economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.
- This role can be located in Nigeria or in a country with an existing Palladium office. The Palladium team on this project are based in offices near Bristol, UK and in Abuja, Nigeria.
- We are open to remote working circumstances from a country where Palladium has a base but you must be able to travel to the nearest office on an agreed regular basis.
- Please note that we are unable to sponsor visa applications for the UK or Nigeria.
Scope of Work
- We are looking for a dedicated individual to join our team, working with the Grants Lead and Grants Manager in the oversight, management and administration of all funded grants.
- This role is set to begin on the 3rd of April 2023 and run for a 6-month period. This will involve financial, communication and compliance management. You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of Palladium’s responsibilities in the grant cycle, outlined in the Scope of Work in the Head Contract.
- Specific deliverables are listed below, framed around the agreed steps in the grant cycle. It is to be noted that these are not exhaustive and may evolve with the delivery of the project.
- Act as the first point of contact for applicants, managing all day to day communication.
- Work in collaboration with the Grants Team (comprised of a Grants Lead, Grants Manager and other officers) throughout the grant implementation to perform Due Diligence on potential grantees such that the team can take the necessary care, attention and discretion prior signing grant agreements and during the implementation. These include:
- Ensuring adequate and transparent governance structures, and robust and reliable financial internal controls.
- Assessing the capacity of grantees and subcontractors to effectively implement actions to strengthen their administrative and financial management systems.
- Identifying projects in extreme risk markets that require enhanced due diligence.
- Collating and verifying all documents received (e.g. references, background checks, etc.)
Also Apply For Halogen Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Confirming eligibility of grantees. Perform formal evaluation of each application.
- Review all proposed budgets and project activities during the proposal stage to assess each applicant’s capacity to utilise budgets in the project time frame and ensure that all budgets are compliant with the guidelines set for the round.
- Review final work plans, evidence requirements and budgets with successful applicants, taking into account any conditions imposed by the Panel.
- Contribute to and prepare the grant allocation, disbursements, and forecast schedules, as required. (the GSMA will be responsible for processing payment to grantees).
- Contribute to training all grantees on the grant reporting requirements and the use of the reporting templates.
- Obtain and review evidence submitted by grantees as proof of milestone achievement.
- Contribute to identifying risks and maintaining a risk dashboard at portfolio level highlighting potential risks and issues and mitigation plans for each grant.
- Support in coordinating monthly portfolio review meeting with GSMA team and provide updates including on the risk dashboard.
- Review grantee’s quarterly financial reporting including the supporting documents for grant project expenditure (grant & match funded) incurred in the quarter.
- Carry out Midway & Final Spot Checks for grantees during grant implementation
- Contribute to reviewing grantreports to ensure accuracy and completion of activities and KPIs against proposals, timelines and project plans, and request additional information if necessary.
- Contribute to the provision and maintenance of portfolio level report per round with analysis on the financial status of each grantee, project progress, and highlighting potential risks (including delays) to the GSMA.
- Maintain relevant filing for key documents. Archive all grant-related documents and share with the GSMA
- Collect end of grant reports (project and financial).
- Work with team members in the preparation and completion of financial audits as required.
- Write overall assessment of the grant; provide feedback to grantees.
Also Apply For Bukka Hut Employment (4 Positions)
- Develop and manage strong working relationships with the project’s contact points with the grantees, the GSMA, project partners and other stakeholders.
- Represent the project both with the client, and external audiences as needed
- Develop strong working relationships and a regular dialogue on project progress and challenges with the Palladium team working on the project.
- Provide necessary training, capacity building and information to grantees to enable compliance with the financial accounting, reporting and procurement requirements of their funding agreements.
- Performing any other duties reasonably required by the Grants Manager.
- Recent experience in a grants/funding or international development role.
- Demonstrated financial acumen and experience with budget or project management.
- Strong attention to detail and diligent approach to compliance matters.
- Experience supporting Managers and Senior Managers in project delivery
- A positive team work ethic, and supportive attitude.
- Experience communicating with different audiences/stakeholders. Fluency in English is essential.
- Fluency in French is desirable but not a requirement.
- Interest in International Development and/or Digital Technology Development would be an advantage.
- Confident working with IT systems, including databases and Microsoft Excel.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Olam International Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online